Bewerbung für Australische Druckerei

M

McLorenz

Mitglied
Hi, ich wollte mal fragen, ob mir jemand weiterhelfen kann. Möchte ein Praktikum in Australien in einer Druckerei machen. Kontakte usw hab ich..... jetzt wurde mir gesagt, dass ich noch eine Bewerbung auf englisch schreiben sollte. Leider ist mein ENglisch nicht das allerbeste und auch schon einige Zeit her. Wäre sehr dankbar, wenn sich jemand mal schnell Zeit nehmen könnte und kurz drüberschaut. Vielen DAnk schon mal! Für Verbesserungen jeder art bin ich sehr dankbar:

Dear Sir XXX,

Re: Internship in August 2007

I would like to apply for a position as a student apprentice in the colour management, preprint or technical department in your company for August 2007.

I study Print- and Media technology at the university of applied science in Munich in the sixth semester. Since the last six month I am an intern for my first praxis semester at APPL-Group in Würzburg, Germany where I am in charge of the installation of a 72pp MAN Roland Lithoman IV web heat set press with a Ferag transport systems and Segbert palletizers.
From March till July I am going to do my second praxis semester at KBA rotation press manufacture in the applied research and construction department in Würzburg.

My particular interest lies in the modern techniques for colour management systems and printing processes in the day to day business. In the internet and in german technical literature I red about PMPs new MAN Lithoman installations and the structure of PMP so I would be very glad if you are able to provide me an opportunity to get an internship in your company.

Please find attached a copy of my Curriculum Vitae for your reference. If you require any further information I can be contacted directly on +49171 92 XXX XX or by email on lorenzwild@gmx.de, otherwise I look forward to your reply in due course.

Yours Sincerely,
Lorenz Wild

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen aber ohne Garantie:

Dear Sir müsste das nicht "Mister" heißen? XXX,

I would like to apply for a position as a student apprentice in the colour management, preprint or technical department in your company for August 2007.

I study Print- and Media technology at the university of applied science in Munich in the sixth semester. Since the last six months I am an intern for my first praxis semester at APPL-Group in Würzburg, Germany where I am in charge of the installation of a 72pp MAN Roland Lithoman IV web heat set press with a Ferag transport systems and Segbert palletizers.
From March till July I am going to do my second so called "Praxissemester" (a kind of internship) at KBA rotation press manufacture in the applied research and construction department in müsste das nicht "at" heißen? Würzburg.

My particular interests lie 'ich würde es anders formulieren: "I'm particularly interested in...", ob es das "meine Interessen liegen im..." im Englischen gibt, keine Ahnung. in the modern techniques for colour management systems and printing processes in the day to day business. In the internet and in german technical literature I have read about PMPs new MAN Lithoman installations and the structure of PMP so I would be very glad if you are able to ...if you provided me / if you could provide me provide me the opportunity to get an internship in your company.

Please find attached a copy of my Curriculum Vitae for your reference den Ausdruck kenn ich nicht, was meinst du damit?. For further information please don't hesitate to contact me... If you require any further information I can be contacted directly on +49171 92 XXX XX or by email on lorenzwild@gmx.de, otherwise I look forward to your reply in due course. Das "otherwise" würde ich weglassen und nur "I look forward..." schreiben

Yours Sincerely,
Lorenz Wild

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Hallo McLorenz, hier mein Vorschlag:

wichtiger Tipp, wenn es kein Versehen war: Landeszugehörigkeiten groß schreiben: German, Australian, American
read-read-read

Dear Mr XXX, oder Dear Sir or Madam

I would like to apply for a position as a student apprentice in the colour management, preprint or technical department in your company in August 2007.

I study Print- and Media technology at the university of applied science in Munich in the sixth semester. In the first practical semester I have been an intern at the APPL-Group in Wuerzburg, Germany, where I am in charge of the istallation o f a 72pp MAN Roland Li.... web heat set press with a Ferag... [Since the last six month I am an intern for my first praxis semester at APPL-Group in Würzburg, Germany where I am in charge of the installation of a 72pp MAN Roland Lithoman IV web heat set press with a Ferag transport systems and Segbert palletizers. Falscher Tempus und Satzbau;) ]
From March until July I am going to do [do ist nicht so gut] my second praxis semester at KBA rotation press manufacture in the applied research and construction department in Wuerzburg.

I am particularly interested in [My particular interest lies] in modern techniques for colour management systems and printing processes in the day to day business. Having read about PMP's new MAN Lithoman istallations and the structure of PMP in the internet and in German technical literature, I would like to work as an intern in your company.
[In the internet and in
german technical literature I red about PMP's new MAN Lithoman installations and the structure of PMP; so I would be very glad if you are able to provide me an opportunity to get an internship in your company.Zu umgangssprachlich]

Please find attached a copy of my Curriculum Vitae for your reference. If you require any further information I can be contacted directly on +49171 92 XXX XX or by email on lorenzwild@gmx.de.

I look forward to hearing from your soon.

Yours Sincerely,

Lorenz Wild

Wünsch dir viel Glück:)

@ Letta: "I look forward to hearing from your soon. "
Du wolltest sicher
"I look forward to HEAR from YOU soon."
schreiben, oder? ;)

Wobei "I look forward to your answer." auch eine Möglichkeit wäre.

Du wolltest sicher
schreiben, oder? ;)

Wobei "I look forward to your answer." auch eine Möglichkeit wäre.

Nein, es heißt tatsächlich look forward to -ing Form, also look forward to hearing from you soon.

Nein, es heißt tatsächlich look forward to -ing Form, also look forward to hearing from you soon.
Autsch, ok, sorry. Läuft das eigentlich unter Sonderfall oder gilt -ing da immer?

Bei look forward to gilt immer -ing :)
Weiß das auch nur, weil ich Englisch studiere;)

Hi, ich wollte mal fragen, ob mir jemand weiterhelfen kann. Möchte ein Praktikum in Australien in einer Druckerei machen. Kontakte usw hab ich schon alle und auch etwas "Vitamin B"..... jetzt wurde mir gesagt, dass ich noch eine Bewerbung auf englisch schreiben sollte. Leider ist mein ENglisch nicht das allerbeste und auch schon einige Zeit her. Wäre sehr dankbar, wenn sich jemand mal schnell Zeit nehmen könnte und kurz drüberschaut. Vielen DAnk schon mal! Für Verbesserungen jeder art bin ich sehr dankbar:

Dear Sir XXX,

I study Print- and Media technology at the university of applied science in Munich in the sixth semester. For the last six month I have interned for my first work experience semester at APPL-Group in Würzburg, Germany, where I am in charge of the installation of a 72pp MAN Roland Lithoman IV web heat set press with a Ferag transport systems and Segbert palletizers.
From March till July I am going to do my second work experience semester at KBA rotation press manufacture in the applied research and construction department in Würzburg.

My particular interest lies in the modern techniques for colour management systems and printing processes in the day to day business. In the internet and in german technical literature I red about PMPs new MAN Lithoman installations and the structure of PMP so I would be very glad if you were able to offer me an opportunity to get an internship at your company.

Please find attached a copy of my Curriculum Vitae for your reference. If you require any further information I can be contacted directly on +49171 92 XXX XX or by email on lorenzwild@gmx.de, otherwise I am looking forward to your reply.

Yours Sincerely,
Lorenz Wild

Hm. In England und Amerika studiert man ja in ganzen akademischen Jahren, denke also, dass das auch in Australien so sein wird. Folglich bist du im third year.

Ausserdem würde ich schreiben: I'm particularly interested.

auch sowas machen wollen,

wie greift man sowas an?

Du wolltest sicher
schreiben, oder? ;)

Klingt irgendwie nach falschem Englisch von Deutschen. So nach dem Motto "I break together" :D

heists nicht I am looking foward to hearing from you soon?

weil er freut sich doch jetzt gerade und es dauert noch an

@ !42 und hagbard86: Wenn ihr die Beiträge 5-7 gelesen hättet, dann hättet ihr gesehen, dass das längst geklärt ist.

Cool du bist mit einem Kollegen von mir im Studiengang.

ich behaupte ja auch das beim look noch nen ing hinkommt. und oben gehts nur ob nach dem to verb-ing

Es is aber definitiv falsch! Es heißt definitiv: Im looking forward (without to) hearing from you soon! oder: Im looking forward to your answer.

Am anfang würde ich ..."To whom it may concern" (Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren) schreiben.

...Wie auch immer! Du kannst dich tierisch auf Austalien freuen, es is einfach das geilste Land mit den schönsten, kreativsten und offensten Leuten! Ich bin grade hier und genieße es in vollen Zügen.. :)

Viel Glück!

Muss Letta widersprechen:
Ich würde sagen: "I am looking forward to hear from you soon".
(man freut sich ja gerade, während das von jemanden hören erst in der Zukunft ist)
Alles andere hört sich für mich falsch an.

Hast du eine konkrete Kontaktperson? Ansonsten heisst die Anrede:
To whom it may concerne…

Looking forward to hear from you.

But if it is prefaced with the personal pronoun, and 'looking' changed to look, it should be "hearing".

I look forward to hearing from you.

It's a noun! i.e. Looking forward to summer/autumn ...

(Noun = Substantiv pronoun = pronomen)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Hast du eine konkrete Kontaktperson? Ansonsten heisst die Anrede:
To whom it may concerne…

Ui echt? "Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren" klingt da aber wesentlich freundlicher als "wen auch immer es betrifft" *g*

Gruß,
Ace

ihr mit euerm "to hearing" -.-
Das macht grammatikalisch einfach keinen Sinn!

im lookin forward hearing from u soon ist korrekt.

Zurück
Oben Unten