Umwandeln in Hörbuch: QT Beschränkung?

ploiero

ploiero

Aktives Mitglied
Hallo,
keine Angst ich hab was die Thematik angeht schon vieles gelesen und das klappt auch gut. jetzt meine Frage: Wenn ich die Readme, die bei Dougs Join Script dabei war richtig verstehe, so kann Quicktime derzeit ein max 13,5h langes Hörbuch erstellen. Schnipp "QuickTime Export Size Limit

My friends at 3AM Coffee Software have pointed out that QuickTime can only export about thirteen and a half hours of audio in a single file:

"The 13½ limit comes about because QuickTime does not (easily) allow more than 2 billion samples in a single file. CDs are ripped at 44,100 samples per second (44.1 kHz), so this works out to about 13½ hours. If your tracks have a different sample rate, take 596 and divide by the sample rate that iTunes reports (in kHz) to get the maximum number of hours that [QuickTime] can handle (e.g. 596/44.1 is about 13.5)."

Thanks to Derrick Bass of 3AM for bringing this to my attention.

The script will alert you if the total time of your selected tracks is over 12 hours and permit you to Cancel or "Try Anyway". A future version of this script may attempt to calculate the total number of samples to provide a better estimation.
"
schnipp

bei Harry Potter mit 9-10 CDs gehts. Was aber mache ich bei den dicken Schinken mit 20-25 CDs? Ideen?

Vielen Dank für Eure Mühe
-Olli

switcher1973 schrieb:
Hallo,
keine Angst ich hab was die Thematik angeht schon vieles gelesen und das klappt auch gut. jetzt meine Frage: Wenn ich die Readme, die bei Dougs Join Script dabei war richtig verstehe, so kann Quicktime derzeit ein max 13,5h langes Hörbuch erstellen. Schnipp "QuickTime Export Size Limit

My friends at 3AM Coffee Software have pointed out that QuickTime can only export about thirteen and a half hours of audio in a single file:

"The 13½ limit comes about because QuickTime does not (easily) allow more than 2 billion samples in a single file. CDs are ripped at 44,100 samples per second (44.1 kHz), so this works out to about 13½ hours. If your tracks have a different sample rate, take 596 and divide by the sample rate that iTunes reports (in kHz) to get the maximum number of hours that [QuickTime] can handle (e.g. 596/44.1 is about 13.5)."

Thanks to Derrick Bass of 3AM for bringing this to my attention.

The script will alert you if the total time of your selected tracks is over 12 hours and permit you to Cancel or "Try Anyway". A future version of this script may attempt to calculate the total number of samples to provide a better estimation.
"
schnipp

bei Harry Potter mit 9-10 CDs gehts. Was aber mache ich bei den dicken Schinken mit 20-25 CDs? Ideen?

Vielen Dank für Eure Mühe
-Olli

edit: seid ihr so ratlos wie ich? :)

Bei mehr als 13.5 h wirst Du wohl ne zweite Datei anfangen müssen oder die Samplerate runtersetzen

Zurück
Oben Unten