Toast 9 - Streamer

Naron

Aktives Mitglied
hi,
Bei mir funktioniert der Streamer fürs iphone und ipod touch nicht, habe in in toast die videos hinzugefügt und sind auch im Streamer sichtbar, aber ich bekomme keine Verbindung zum Server streamer.roxio.com/benutzername.
Woran kann das liegen?

hats keiner?

hab nochmal ausführlich gegoogled und jemanden mit dem selben problem gefunden:

I have four MP4 videos dragged into in my Streamer window, and a green light that says the streamer server is running at streamer.roxio.com/me . I can preview these videos just fine on the local Mac. So far,so good.

When I point a web browser to streamer.roxio.com/me, the browser says server not found on Safari and iPhone. Also, I never got an email message (Streamer Preferences -> Mail) sent to me even 12 hours after the videos were loaded.

There is no "Help" for Streamer, so I am turning to this forum. What do I need to do to watch these videos on Apple TV or (more important) iPhone?

und die lösung dazu:
This means that streamer's server can't be seen from outside your local network.

For a non-AirPort router do one of the following (both are not needed):
1.) Enable UPnP on your router.
2.) Forward port 10080 to the machine that is running streamer

For an AirPort router do one of the following (both are not needed):

1.) Enable NAT-PMP
2.) Forward port 10080 to the machine that is running streamer.

ich hab ein speedport w 501v aber ich hab keine ahnung wo/wie/was ich NAT-PMP oder UPnP finden kann und was ich da einstellen soll

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Zurück
Oben Unten