Tmobile 300mb please help!

D

dnapolimerasi

Neues Mitglied
Hi guys :)
I wrote in this forum some weeks ago asking for your advices to find the best option for me.
I have an italian iphone, completly unlocked.
I have a tmobile student relax 50 (7 euro per months) 24 months contract that I was using with another mobile.
I want to add data option to this contract.
The tmobile proposed me to take 300mb per month for 20 euro. (minimum 6 months).
I've asked and the guy from tmobile told me that it's ok for the Iphone (apn navigation). Every time I connect in internet it will count minimum 100kb, but it's ok for me. NO PUSH allowed.

So, do you think it will work? can I tell the iphone to automatically check my gmail account every 30 minutes?
Do you have any suggestion regardin this? is it really ok for my iphone?
I'm sorry, but since I don't speak german I have really many problems in understanding all the options...
Thank you very much!!

Yes, you can use this option for your iphone without any limit (except the 300 MB of course)

In the settings menu, you're able to set the automatic email check to 30 minutes and turn off the push service.
Although the push service should work fine with the 300 MB option (your emailprovider has to support push or you'll have to use exchange/mobile me)

Edit:
if those guys at the t-mobile stores ask you anything you don't understand, just answer:
"Ich möchte diesen Teppich nicht kaufen"
("I don't speak german, but you're a pretty nice guy")

...na wenn er dann nicht Kunde des Monats wird.... ;-)

Hi!
Thanks for your answer.
I'm happy to know that it will work propely.
Last question, do you know any app that would help me in counting the used mb?
I don't want to spend thousond of euros at the end of the month :p (after the 300mb is 0.49euro/mb o_O )
I've seen "fastlogin" or "Kosten Check T-mobile". Do you think they would suit for my purpose? Would they calculate also the 100kb minimum per connection?
What's the difference between these two apps?
Thanks again and sorry for the many questions
ciao
s

Hi!
Thanks for your answer.
I'm happy to know that it will work propely.
Last question, do you know any app that would help me in counting the used mb?
I don't want to spend thousond of euros at the end of the month :p (after the 300mb is 0.49euro/mb o_O )
I've seen "fastlogin" or "Kosten Check T-mobile". Do you think they would suit for my purpose? Would they calculate also the 100kb minimum per connection?
What's the difference between these two apps?
Thanks again and sorry for the many questions
ciao
s

Hi,

I use the 3G with the latest Software, and I have an option in the settings menu / common settings / usage (I have freely translated the menu names from my german localization, I don't know the english names) that lists also the amount of data received and transferred. You can manually reset the statistics at the beginning of the month.

HTH
R.

Just Sign up for free at http://mein.t-mobile.de , that's the control panel for all t-mobile users.
Your usage will be shown (after you log in) under "Kostenkontrolle" (with a delay of 24 hours).
You will also receive a 3€ credit advice for registering.

Thanks for the info!!
I was hoping to use those apps to directly see the amount of mb used...
I will register on the site.
thanks again

if those guys at the t-mobile stores ask you anything you don't understand, just answer:
"Ich möchte diesen Teppich nicht kaufen"
("I don't speak german, but you're a pretty nice guy")

grööööhhhllllll.....ROFL---so habe ich ja schon lange nicht mehr gelacht----

Thanks for the info!!
I was hoping to use those apps to directly see the amount of mb used...
I will register on the site.
thanks again

Of course you can use apps like "usedbudget" or "kostencheck t-mobile".
But to be able to use them, you'll need that mein.t-mobile.de login!

So if you don't register at mein.t-mobile, you won't be able to use any budget-app.

Of course you can use apps like "usedbudget" or "kostencheck t-mobile".
But to be able to use them, you'll need that mein.t-mobile.de login!

So if you don't register at mein.t-mobile, you won't be able to use any budget-app.

:) Now everything is perfectly clear!!! (actually I was thinking what was the login screen referring to, on fastlogin)
Thank you so much! :D
ciao

Zurück
Oben Unten