OS X 10.2 Upgrade

numberonekraut

:D excuse the english! I am trying to upgrade from OS X 1.15, to 10.2. I purchased a T-sinus 111 cordless DSl station. Unfortunately I cant install it on my iMac (OS X 10.1.5) utill I upgrade to 10.2. As it is, it will not let me instal the driver for the receiver. Ich bedanke any information/help

upate vs. upgrade

as you said yourself, you have to upgrade from 10.1.x to 10.2.x - this step could be compared with the step between Win NT 4.0 to Windows 2000 (NT based OS).

Unfortunately, there is no (!) free upgrade available online. You might feel obliged to ask someone to do something wuite illegal and "borrow" you the OS Installation disk.

I'm sorry to be so unhelpful. Sending the best regards from the city (nay, town) where they invented the wire-pulling (sic!)

B.

Re: upate vs. upgrade

Original geschrieben von cubd
as you said yourself, you have to upgrade from 10.1.x to 10.2.x - this step could be compared with the step between Win NT 4.0 to Windows 2000 (NT based OS).

Unfortunately, there is no (!) free upgrade available online. You might feel obliged to ask someone to do something wuite illegal and "borrow" you the OS Installation disk.

I'm sorry to be so unhelpful. Sending the best regards from the city (nay, town) where they invented the wire-pulling (sic!)

B.

the questions is, can it be purchased, or is only the latest version that can be purchased?

OS upgrade

OOps, wrong button, sorry ... :eek:

Why buy an old version?

Yes, you can purchase it via the Apple Store online.

But the OS will be old from tomorrow evening on ....

The Panther is showing its clwas ... clap

B.

Zurück
Oben Unten