My name is Mr.Frank Aba, the manager, credit and foreign bills of
Eco Bank Plc. I am writing inrespect of a foreign customer of my bank
with account number 14-255-2004/utb/t who perished in a plane crash
[Korean Air Flight 801] with the whole passengers aboard on August 6,
Since the demise of this our customer, I personally has watched with
keen interest to see the next of kin but all has proved abortive as no
one has come to claim his funds of usd.20.5 m, [twenty million five
hundred thousand united states dollars] which has
been with my branch for a very long time.
On this note, I decided to seek for whom his name shall be used as the
next of kin as no one has come up to be the next of kin. And the
banking ethics here does not allow such money to stay more than Ten
years, because money will be recalled to the bank treasury as unclaimed
after this period. In view of this I got your contact through a trade
journal after realizing that your name and country is similar to the
deceased. I will give you 25% of the total.
Upon the receipt of your response, I will send you by fax or e-mail the
application, bank's fax number and the next step to take. I will not
fail to bring to your notice that this business is hitch free and that
you should not entertain any fear as all modalities for fund transfer
can be finalized within five banking days, after you apply to the bank
as a relation to the deceased.
When you receive this letter. Kindly send me an e-mail signifying your
decision including your private Tel/Fax numbers for quick
communication or call me on my direct line 234 80 43298746

Respectfully submitted,

Frank Aba

Lol,als ob ich das geld bekommen würde, das ist 100%ig ein Fake.hat jemand von euch Erfahrung Damit?Ich kann mir nicht wirklich chancen auf das Geld ausrechnen(Meiner Meinung nach)

Oder soll ich mich doch mal da melden,so aus jux um zu schauen, was passiert!?

MeNz666

Ich bekomme viel mehr Geld. :D Hab diese Mail letztens bekommen:

Dear Friend,

My name is Martins Mumba the the first son of Chief George Mumba a rich black farmer who was recently murdered in a land dispute in Zimbabwe. I am contacting you because of my present need to engage in a mutually beneficial business partnership with a person whom I have not had dealings with before and who do not have any political indignation in my country, Zimbabwe. It is imperative that I inform you that this is not one of those numerous scam emails you might have received in the past being disseminated by some conmen always requiring you to Sign any blank cheque or give out your bank account in order to perpetrate their illicit scam schemes. Please note that I will never involve you in anything that would be detrimental to your image or mine, this transaction is very legitimate and all i need is your partnership.

As a matter of fact, since the death of my father, the Zimbabwe Government under the Leadership of President Robert Mugabe has subjected my family to all sorts of harassment, intimidation and persecution. This is because President Robert Mugabe introduced a new land act that wholly affected the rich white farmers, and my late father was among the few black Zimbabwean rich farmers who refuted his new land act. As a result of my father's alleged support and sympathy for the Zimbabwean opposition party being controlled by the white Minority, he was murdered in cold blood by the agents of the ruling Government of President Robert Mugabe. However, to confirm the real truth about the killing and invasion of the white farmers by the agents of President Mugabe concerning this Zimbabwe land matter, please view the below website http://rhodesian.server101.com/zanu_pf_thugs_attack_whites.html

The motive behind this email to you is that presently I have left behind for me by my late father the sum of US$45 million dollars, which I wish to transfer abroad as discreetly and as expeditiously as possible and I wish with your help to apply this fund towards investment purposes in your country. This money was allocated for the purchase of new Machinery and chemical products for Agro allied farm and for the establishment of new farms in Lesotho and Swaziland and my father was the one in charge of the acquisition. Due to the political mayhem in Zimbabwe, before my father's untimely death, he deposited the $45 million dollars in two trunk boxes with a security company in Netherlands as if he has foresaw the looming danger, And the two trunk boxes were presented to the security company to contain valuable work of arts meant to be transferred to his foreign partner.

Two years after the death of my father, the security company in Netherlands addressed a notification letter to us that the term of deposit agreed with my late father concerning the two trunk boxes containing the $45 million dollars in question, has expired and the consignment must be cleared out of their company. As my father's next of kin, I have written a letter to the security Company concerning the clearing of the consignment but the security company requires the presence of the foreign partner to my late father on whose behalf
The two trunk boxes were deposited.

In view of this, I write to solicit your partnership in this transaction so as to present you to the security company as the foreign partner to my late father on whose behalf the consignments were deposited and thereby clear the funds out of the security company into your account to be used towards investment in your country. For your assistance I propose to give you a commission of 30% and 10% will be reserved for any expenses you may incur on our behalf in the process of actualizing this transaction which you shall deduct immediately the money is wired into your account.

Please, I implore you to exercise the utmost discretion in keeping this matter very confidential; whatever decision you make please feel free to convey this to me immediately at martinsmumba2004@netscape.net.

Thank you and God bless.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Zurück
Oben Unten