Fehler 280 MiniDVD

M

Moonwatcher

Aktives Mitglied
"Ein Fehler ist aufgetreten. Fehler Code Nr. 0280 Bitte die Anleitung lesen."

Diese Fehlermeldung kommt bei einem Bekannten bezüglich einer MiniDVD eines Panasonic Camcorders. Weder handbuch noch Support können helfen. Hat hier vielleicht jemand eine Idee?

Danke! Von der Internetseite Gogle habe ich schon mal gehört, die scheint ja ganz nützlich zu sein manchmal. Nur die blauen anklickbaren Links auf deinem Link nützen mir leider so gar nichts. Lauter Leute die das Problem in Foren gepostet haben und keine Antworten bekommen haben. Oder hab ich da was übersehen?

Im dritten Link von oben habe ich folgendes gefunden:
Error 0280 on Hitachi mv350a DVD camera :
It looks the dvd had bad spots that could not be read. After getting frustrated trying to get any info from Hitachi manuals and support, I just decided to try to extract the data directly from the dvd(fujitsu dvd-r disk). Since my DVD was not finalized I could not copy the files directly using Windows Explorer, so I tested several applications and here it's what worked for me: I downloaded isobuster (www.isobuster.com), and I was able to view the tracks on the dvd, then I used the "Extract" option to create an image directly from the faulty dvd and it created a couple of files with the extension .ibq. I checked these ibq files and two of them were huge, so I assumed those were my video data. I renamed these files from *.ibq to *.vob(isobuster has options to extract these "image files", but you need to register it first...), anyways I tried to open these new vob files with PowerDVD and they PLAYED JUST FINE :)! Finally I just used a DVD editor to load the new .vob files and I burnt a new DVD. I hope it will save you guys some time...
http://www.pechorin.com/m/2006/04/17/Error_Codes_Assistance-259633.html

In der Tat. hab ich übersehen. ich probier mal...

Zurück
Oben Unten