Data Recovery Problem

echt0711

Aktives Mitglied
Hallo Leute,

Was würdet ihr tun, wenn der Support eines Herstellers von Data Recovery Software scheinbar einfach nicht kapiert, was das Problem ist. Über jeden Tipp bin ich dankbar!

Es geht darum, dass das Programm immer dann abstürzt, wenn dich versuche Dateien wiederherzustellen. Ich habe jetzt 4 Programme getestet und hatte eigentlich gehofft, dass diese Software es nun vielleicht schafft, verlorengegangene EPS Dateien wiederzufinden (wurden aus Versehen gelöscht).

Unabhängig von dem Trouble mit diesem Hersteller - kennt jemand von euch ein Produkt, mit dem ich speziell EPS Daten wiederherstellen kann? Ich habe alle möglichen Dokumente wiederherstellen können aber ausgerechnet EPS und Freehand Dateien wurden nicht gefunden!

Meine Frage an den Support von www.stellarinfo.com

Hello Support Team,
Whenever I click on "Recover all" after opening a Scan File (made with the Demo in an earlier session), the program crashes. I am unable to recover data that was previously deleted. I am using an Intel Mac. I could find no information about your support for Intel Macs so I thought it would cause no problems. Now after I bought the software I hope you can help me out in a way.

Antwort:

Hi!

Thank you for contacting Stellar Technical Support!

We would like to inform you that “Stellar Phoenix Macintosh (MAC on MAC version)” does not support recovery of deleted files. It is meant for recovering deleted volumes.

For recovery of deleted files, we have “Stellar Phoenix Macintosh (PC version)” that provides recovery of deleted files.

So, if you are trying to recover the deleted files from your MAC, then you have to upgrade your software to MAC on PC version. For this, you may write to orders@stellarinfo.com and they will provide you all the details about the upgradation of the software.

Please get back to us for any further assistance!

Meine Frage

hanks for this information. Are you saying that it is intended that your program crashes when I click on the "recover all" button? Once again: I have no Windows PC to install the software on and all I need is a possibility to make the program do a thing that it offers.

You mention here
http://www.stellarinfo.com/mac-data-recovery.htm
that I can copy my lost files to a working volume - whenever I try to do this the program crashes.

If you sell me a program that crashes every time I try to use its key functionality I expect you to give me a hint on how I can make the program work. Otherwise I would kindly demand you to refund me the money for buying it.

Once again: My problem is NOT a missing feature, my problem is that the software crashes when I try to recover a scanned volume!

Antwort

Hello!

Sir, in the previous, we have informed you that for the recovery of deleted files from a Mac system, you need to have a Stellar Phoenix Macintosh (PC version). It is mentioned on our website also that Stellar Phoenix Macintosh (Mac version) is for deleted volumes. There is no problem in the software. So, regarding your concern, we suggest you, that you may upgrade your software to the PC version.

Warm regards,

Shivam Sharma
Technical Support Executive
Stellar Information System Ltd.

Meine Frage (bislang unbeantwortet)

Does that mean that it is intended by the developer that the software crashes when I click on a button?

Ich habe keinen PC und scheinbar wollen sie nicht verstehen, dass das Programm einfach abstürzt. Ich weiss

Jetzt kam eine Antwort:

Dear Sir, the software is getting crashed because you are trying to recover the deleted files from that software. We have mentioned earlier and we are again informing you that only ?Stellar Phoenix Macintosh (PC version)? is for recovery of deleted files from a Mac system.

Ich habe nun mal angefragt, ob ich den Kaufpreis zurückerstattet bekomme, da die Software in diesem Fall nichts bringt. Sehr merkwürdig, den Crash eines Programms damit zu begründen, dass man die Mac-Version der Software verwendet und in meinen Augen ziemlich unseriös. oO

Hat einer von euch eine Idee, mit welchem Tool ich versehentlich gelöschte Daten, insbesondere EPS und Freehand Dokumente, wieder herstellen kann?
Die betroffene Festplatte ist noch nicht überschrieben, es sollte also möglich sein den Kram wieder zu bekommen.

Zurück
Oben Unten