Auto verkaufen auf AutoScout24 (viel zu lesen)

Castor Troy

Castor Troy

Aktives Mitglied
Ist schon wirklich interessant was sich die Leute mittlerweile alles einfallen lassen um andere Menschen über den Tisch zu ziehen. Zur Info ich habe mein Auto bei AutoScout24 reingestellt, weil ich es verkaufen will, daraufhin bekam ich eine kurze Email, was mein letzter Preis wäre (auf englisch), danach dann als Antwort die untenstehende Email...

Wusste ja schon, dass viele Leute auf Autoverkaufsseiten ihr Unwesen treiben, aber diese Art ist mir neu... :D
Keine Angst, ich werde sicherlich nicht darauf eingehen... ist eine typische Spam Mails, die ich so in der Art schon öfters gesehen habe, aber auf Autoverkaufsseiten :confused:... Viel Spass beim lesen...

Dear ,

I have received your mail and i am ok with the price of your car. I will surely buy the car but I have a very important and confidential proposal for you. Before going further, let me introduce myself to you, I am CAPTAIN MATHEW THORP with the United Nations troop in Iraq,on war against terrorism.. Based on the United States legislative and executive decision for withdrawing troops from Iraq come this year,I have been deployed to come and work in your country's military base soonest. Our mission is to help beef up terrorist targeted states,mostly the United states and the European Union on the war against terrorism. So I will surely need a car for myself and that is why i contacted you.

Secondly, I believe you will maintain the trust and confidence of what i am about to reveal to you. Right now, I have in my possession the sum of USD10.2million which was recovered from one of our raids on terrorists here in Iraq because they keep most of their money at home for evil activities which they normally get through illegal deals on crude oil. Based on the suffering we undergo here some of us do meet such luck. It happened that I went for this raid with the men in my unit and I decided to take it as my share for my stress here in this evil land filled with suicide bombers. I deposited this money with RED CROSS OFFICE here informing him that i am making contact for the real owner of the money. The Red Cross officer has given me 7 days to find the owner so it is now under my power to approve whoever comes forth for this money. I wish to use this money for charity purposes in Turkey,where we have about 3 million Iraqi refugees and Sudan where we
have currently the highest numbers of refugees displaced as a result of war.

You need to visit such places.I want to invest the money on stock fish from Norway to this refugees because base on my experience on battle ground in this places,they lack a lot of fish and meat to add to their meager and unpalatable meals which they get in little quantity just to keep them living until God knows when the problem ends. Instead of allowing this terrorists to get the money and spend it on purchasing arms illegally from Russia and North Korea it is better channeled to saving the world. I cannot move this money to the United states because I will be in Europe for about 3years,so I need someone I could deal with on trust and that is why i contacted you. If you accept, I will put you forward as the owner of the money and transfer the money to you in Europe immediately through the Red Cross Diplomatic Delivery means to you as that is the easiest way of transfering the money to you.

I am an American and an intelligence officer and I have a 100% authentic means of transferring the money through diplomatic courier service .I just need your acceptance and all is done. i have all the logistics for that so you have nothing to worry. Please if you are interested in this transaction then I will give you the complete details you need for us to carry out this transaction successfully as all you need is to follow my instructions and directives.

I decided to find someone who i can trust and that is why I went to a secured car site to contact you on trust believing we can work together. I believe I can trust you. Where we are now we can only communicate through our military communication facilities which is secured so nobody can monitor our emails,then I can explain in details to you. I will only be able reach you through email,because our calls might be monitored,I just have to be sure whom I am dealing with.

If you are interested, then let me know immediately so we can proceed as time is very important to me. I am doing this on trust, you should understand that as a trained military expert I know my ways and i am very careful in everything i do. This money is my life and i am willing to give you 30% of the total sum when the money arrives under your safe custody. I wait for your response so we can proceed immediately. In less than 7days the money should be in your safe custody, then i will come over to meet you when we are out of the military base.

Regards,
Captain Mathew Thorp

Dient auch als Warnung für andere private Autoverkäufer. In meinen Augen ist es aber recht auffällig und eindeutig

Gruß
Simon

Unglaublich... :hehehe:

[...]Right now, I have in my possession the sum of USD10.2million which was recovered from one of our raids on terrorists here in Iraq because they keep most of their money at home for evil activities [...]

[...] I want to invest the money on stock fish from Norway to this refugees because base on my experience on battle ground in this places,they lack a lot of fish [...]

[...] I cannot move this money to the United states because I will be in Europe for about 3years,so I need someone I could deal with on trust and that is why i contacted you. If you accept, I will put you forward as the owner of the money [...]

[...]I am an American and an intelligence officer and I have a 100% authentic means of transferring the money through diplomatic courier service .I just need your acceptance and all is done [...]

[...] I believe I can trust you. [...]

[...]you should understand that as a trained military expert I know my ways and i am very careful in everything i do.[...]

Köstlich. Ganz großes Kino! Schon zugestimmt? :D Gut, dass ich mein Auto nächstes Jahr auch über diese Plattform verkaufen werde. Hoffentlich erhalte ich dann auch so vielversprechende Angebote.

Das ist doch ganz klassischer Nigerian/419-Scam, nur nicht mehr als Massen-Spam-Mail sondern gezielter verteilt...

Kannst ja mal zurückschreiben und sehen, was passiert - wie die Leute auf http://www.419eater.com/ .

Teilweise sehr unterhaltsam!

Hab Ihm zurueck geschrieben, dass ich das Auto bereits verkauft habe... und viel Glueck gewuenscht... egal was man schreibt, die wird man am Ende gar nicht los... hab zum Glueck eine Email Adresse nur fuer so einen Mist...

Der will Dir einfach so 30% von über 10 Millionen Dollar geben. Soll er doch. :)

Ich bin derzeit dabei zwei Autos zu verkaufen und bekomme solche Mails täglich.
Das geht aber schon einige Jahre so. Der Text ist auch schon seit Jahren gleich. Also ein recht alter Hut!

Aber auch wenn man ein Auto sucht, erlebt man unglaubliche Zufälle:
attachment.php

4 mal das selbe Foto (bei Nr. 2 ist das Foto von Nr 1 bei den 6 Bildern zu finden...), der selbe Kilometerstand, das selbe Baujahr, die identische Beschreibung.
3 verschiedene Preise.
4 verschiedene Anbieter.

Anhänge

• vwbus70.jpg
    vwbus70.jpg
    64,6 KB · Aufrufe: 265
Als mein Vater ein Auto bei mobile verkaufen wollte hat er die selbe mail bekommen, drei Wochen später als ein Arbeitskollege sein Auto verkaufen wollte hat dieser auch sowas bekommen.

Zurück
Oben Unten