hp colorlaserjet 5/5 m problem unter 10.3.7

berto

Neues Mitglied
Hallo

i ve got a problem

i tried to connect my hp 5/5m colorlaserjet with a parralel to usb cable to my g4 mac ive got the drivers and my mac connects to the printer but it wont print i tried gimprint and in the printcenter i choose the right driver but still nothing.

Does anybody know this problem o yeah i got also the message on my printer error 48 that means the printer can not understand the language!!1

:rolleyes:

greetz Berto

a Dutchmen how can understand German very good speaks it perfectly but writes it porly !

:)

Sell the USB cable, get yourself a JetDirect instead, and connect via Ethernet ;) Solves speed problems, connection problems, and many more problems *g* Should work then. If not, try a generic PCL-3c or PCL-5c driver. But you should kick that USB thingy in every case ...

Entschuldige, war vom Englisch abgelenkt *g* also zur Sicherheit noch mal auf Deutsch:
Verkauf das USB-Kabel und kauf dir stattdessen einen JetDirect-Printserver. Das ist schneller, sicherer, und funktioniert auch sonst einfach besser ;) Falls es dann noch immer nicht klappen sollte, probiere einen normalen PCL-3c- oder PCL-5c-Treiber. Aber das USB-Teil solltest du auf jeden Fall vergessen, das ist eine Lösung für alte Nadeldrucker, falls man die unbedingt behalten muss - aber nicht für einen professionellen Farblaser.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Zurück
Oben Unten