FYI - Carbon Copy Cloner 3.4.4-b1 Beta klont jetzt auch Lion Recovery HD

dirkt

dirkt

Aktives Mitglied
Info:

CCC ist mit der neuen beta version jetzt in der lage eine bereits vorhandene Lion Recovery HD zu klonen und einem beliebigen GPT volume hinzuzufügen. Die funktion wird über den menüpunkt "Windows > Disk Center > recovery HD" aufgerufen. :clap:

Good news, I discovered a way to tweak the partition ID that involves very little risk. After a day and a half of development effort, I implemented support for cloning the Recovery HD volume in CCC 3.4.4-b1. Unlike Apple's utility, CCC a) will borrow space from an existing volume to create the Recovery HD volume (i.e. you don't have to pre-create the Recovery HD volume in Disk Utility) and b) this functionality is not restricted to USB disks.

To get the beta, choose "Update CCC" from the Carbon Copy Cloner menu, check the "Inform me of beta updates" box, then click on the "Check for updates now" button and follow the instructions provided to apply the update.

Release notes for CCC 3.4.4-b1

After launching CCC, choose "Disk Center" from the Window menu. Hopefully it's pretty straightforward from there. There's no documentation for that feature yet, though, so please let me know if you have any questions about it.

Thanks,
Mike

https://support.bombich.com.

Weiter: CCC kann jetzt auch automatsch einen Lion bootstick erstellen, wenn sich die Lion installer app im programme ordner befindet.

Anhänge

• Bildschirmfoto 2011-10-26 um 20.43.40.jpg
    Bildschirmfoto 2011-10-26 um 20.43.40.jpg
    44,7 KB · Aufrufe: 201
  • Gefällt mir
Reaktionen: David X
Um die beta zu laden, in der aktuellen release version von CCC auf "Update CCC" klicken, die option "über beta versionen informieren" anklicken, nach updates checken und neue beta installieren.

Schön wärs wenn mal ein Klon von der Bootcamp-Partition gehen würde. :)

Zurück
Oben Unten