Fehlermeldung Call of Duty

vanrunje

vanrunje

Hallo zusammen

Bin gerade mit meinem MBP 17'' ausgestattet worden und möchte nun auch ein wenig spielen - habe mir dazu Call of Duty reingezogen - 3d war schon immer cool... :D

Nun habe ich folgendes Problem: in der SinglePlayer Version erhalte ich nach dem 2ten Level folgende Fehlermeldung:

Max Number of disdonnected paths exceeded

Worauf das Spiel beendet wird

Leider habe ich auch nach einer Neuinstallation die Fehlermeldung nicht wegbringen können...

Danke für eure Hilfe!

http://forums.macrumors.com/archive/index.php/t-199448.html

Problem solved! I called Aspyr this morning and spoke with a Tech Support guy who has very helpful. He said that the error which I was encountering was basically just a carry-over from the PC version of the game, and it was never caught. (Although I don't know how, as it happens pretty early in the game) At any rate, the only way to get past the error is to use "console commands" to manually trigger the next map. Yes, you will miss out on the 1 map that has the error, but it's better than not being able to play the rest of the game.

First, ensure Console is enabled (it's a checkbox in one of the sub-menus under "Options"). Once console is enabled, hit the "~" key to bring up the console. The map that has the error is called "Dawnville", so you will want to manually skip to the next one - "Car Ride."

In the console, type "map carride" (except without the quotation marks) and that should take you to the next level! Additionally, here are all the levels in the game (by map name)

Training
Pathfinder
Burnville
Dawnville
Car Ride
Brecourt
Chateau
POW Camp
Pegasus Night
Pegasus Day
Dam
Truck Ride
Airfield
Ship
Stalingrad
Red Square
Train Station
Sewer
Pavlov
Factory
Rail Yard
Tank Drive Country
Tand Drive Town
Hurtgen
Rocket
Berlin

Hope this helps anyone who, in the future, might experience the same problem as I! For a list of all other console commands (i.e., cheats), and what they do, just Google "Call of Duty Console Commands."

Best of luck,

Aaron

fb

dankeschön!!

Bei mir half ein umschalten der Sprache, von D auf E!

Zurück
Oben Unten