Musik Was hört ihr gerade (Teil 11)

Blake Shelton

Cause the more I drink, the more I drink
Yeah, I’m the world’s greatest lover and a dancin’ machine

The song is about the work of a drover in a cattle unit.
Dimitri Tiomkin and Ned Washington wrote this as the main theme of the CBS television show Rawhide, which ran from 1959 to 1966. The program began the career of Clint Eastwood, who starred with Eric Fleming as a cowboy in a cattle collection. Since the show had a western theme, composer Tiomkin and the lyricist Washington were asked to write the music, since they had written songs for some famous western films, such as High Noon and Wild Is The Wind.
The song simulates the sounds of a cattle unit, since the rancher is calling instructions and breaking his whip. Rawhide is an animal skin that has not been treated and turned into leather; It is commonly used to make whips.

Kürzlich im Radio entdeckt - die neuen Features ausprobiert und Sender probegehört von denen ich noch nie ewas gehört hatte

Horst Biewald - Am Gipfi nauf

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

“When was it that the trains began to lose their glamour?” he asks. “Well, I guess it was when the diesels came along. Course, the diesels had to come, you know—they’re cheaper to run. But somehow they didn’t have that awesome fire-breathing presence that the old steam locomotives had. . . .

Hmmmm hmmmm hmmmm hmmmmm hmmmm Virgil Caine is my name and I served on the Danville train 'Til Stoneman's cavalry came and tore up the tracks again In the winter of '65, we were hungry, just barely alive I took the train to Richmond that fell And it's a time that I remember oh so well The night they drove old Dixie down And all the bells were ringin' The night they drove old Dixie down And all the people were singin' They sang Na na na na na na na na na na Hmmm hmmmm hmmm hmmm hmmmmm

Zurück
Oben Unten