Welche GK für MacPro ?

H

hasenprinz

Neues Mitglied
Hallo,
der Bestelltermin für meinen MacPro kommt näher und ich bin mir noch unschlüssig welche GK ich ordern soll.
Hauptaugenmerk liegt auf Videoschnitt und Bildbearbeitung, Spiele sind eher zweit-oder drittrangig. Ich habe bis jetzt soweit rausgelesen dass ich da mit einer ATI 2600 besser liege. Ist das soweit richtig ?

Vielen Dank im Voraus
Heiko

Wie Paul Panzer sagen würde: RRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrichtig!

Die anderen Grafikkarten bringen es dann erst wirklich wenn du viel Spielst.

Allerdings, solltest du dir diesen Absatz durchlesen:

"BUT I'M NOT A GAMER."
Up until recently, with the exception of high-end 3D apps like Maya, the GPU was not stressed by professional applications. Even though Photoshop CS3 is a "graphics" application, it does not use the GPU to render effects.

However, that is going to change. Apple has already shown with Motion and Aperture that certain graphics functions can be handed off to the GPU. For example, when we render a RAM preview with Motion, we see as much as a 100% load on the GPU (according to Hardware Monitor) and we get different render times with different graphics cards. So GPU does matter in some cases and the trend with pro apps is to use the GPU more and more.

Aber Nachrüsten kann man immer!
Mit der 2600 fährst du ganz gut. (wenn du nicht spielst)

es wird bald ein neues get a mac video geben :)

-hi am a Mac
-And I'm a PC
-Pc what are you doing....
-Ah playing some games
-Wow that is some cool graphics... how you do that...
-I m running the the latest NVIDIA card, but hey I have a gazillion other cards to choose from How about you...
-Well I was build in 2007, so I can run a 7300GT that is like 3 years old and one 5th the performance of your card... Ah but I can get an upgrade for a card that is just as old and still cost what a current mid/high end card at $300, or I can use my collage money instead and buy me the Quatro FX or a new 08 system....
-Wow, I doing this in 3 year old hardware....

Tin, tin tin tun.....

Zurück
Oben Unten