Musik Was hört ihr gerade (Teil 11)

Emmylou Harris, Kate & Anna McGarrigle and Linda Ronstadt performing "Golden Ring".

• Gefällt mir
Reaktionen: Mahonra
jetzt aber schnell an den Strand.......coole Mucke und paar Drinks........

• Gefällt mir
Reaktionen: Mahonra
Bruce Springsteen – Blinded By the Light

[Verse 4]
Some silicone sister with her manager's mister told me I got what it takes
She said I'll turn you on sonny, to something strong if you play that song with the funky break
And go-cart Mozart was checkin' out the weather chart to see if it was safe to go outside
And little Early-Pearly came in by her curly-wurly and asked me if I needed a ride…

• Gefällt mir
Reaktionen: Elvisthegreat
Elvis

Beautiful song that was cut from the 1961 movie "Wild In The Country"

[Verse 4]
She said I'll turn you on sonny, to something strong if you play that song with the funky break
And go-cart Mozart was checkin' out the weather chart to see if it was safe to go outside
And little Early-Pearly came in by her curly-wurly and asked me if I needed a ride…

da fällt mir ein: wenn ihr Netflix habt lohnt sich das Ansehen von Springsteen on Broadway. 2,5h feinste Unterhaltung mit Stories und Songs. Da mit Untertiteln versehen auch gut schaubar für Leute, die mit dem New Jersey-Accent nicht so klar kommen (wie ich). Wenn man Springsteens Bio gelesen hat, kennt man natürlich schon einiges, schmälert den Unterhaltungswert aber keinesfalls.

• Gefällt mir
Reaktionen: Elvisthegreat und Difool
Hier der Trailer dazu:

Great Elvis song from 1968 with video montage from the 1968 movie Live A Little Love A Little.

Was'ne geile Version … kind 'o rockabilly type: :dance2:

The Smiths – Rusholme Ruffians (Electric version July 84)

The last night of the fair
By the big wheel generator
A boy is stabbed and his money is grabbed
And the air hangs heavy like a dulling wine

The last night of the fair
She is famous, she is funny
An engagement ring doesn't mean a thing
To a mind consumed by brass money…

• Gefällt mir
Reaktionen: Elvisthegreat
[Verse 4]
Ich finde die Coverversionen von Manfred Mann‘s Earthband deutlich besser. Genauso wie Spirits in the Night.

Hier läuft The Jimi Hendrix Experience - Are you experienced? (1967)
Damals eine Sensation und heute immer noch genial und frisch zu hören.

Zurück
Oben Unten