Musik Was hört ihr gerade (Teil 10)? - in memoriam Ahrsib!

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Der spezielle Sommerhit 2019 !

• Gefällt mir
Reaktionen: Ralle2007, Suchtie und Ahrsib

• Gefällt mir
Reaktionen: Ralle2007

• Gefällt mir
Reaktionen: erikvomland
Wohl für immer das beste Cover von 'Papa was a Rollin' Stone' (ab 4:10)

• Gefällt mir
Reaktionen: Macschrauber und MacFangio
Opener des wohl letzten Purple Albums. Rollt...

• Gefällt mir
Reaktionen: Elvisthegreat und Rednose

• Gefällt mir
Reaktionen: nonpareille8
Guten Morgen!

• Gefällt mir

• Gefällt mir
Whispering Bill

The Singing Fisherman

Send in the Clowns

Peter, Paul + Mary

"Shenandoah" - An American folk song of uncertain origin and with no set of lyrics. Here is one of several versions of the song, that draws on the lyrics of another folk song - "He's Gone Away". The rich and shining baritone voice of Harve Presnell (1933 – 2009) in a beautiful rendition of "Oh, Shenandoah". From the Album "New Echoes Of The Old West" 1965. Harve Presnell is accompanied by Geoff Love and his Orchestra & The Lisa Grey Singers. Oh Shenandoah, I long to hear you, Way you rolling river. Oh Shenandoah, I long to hear you, Away, I'm bound away 'Cross the wide Missouri. Oh Shenandoah, I love your daughter, Way, you rolling river. Oh Shenandoah, I love your daughter, Away, I'm bound away 'Cross the wide Missouri. Oh, who will tie your shoes ? And who will glove your hands? And who will kiss your ruby lips when I am gone? Look away, look away over Yandro Your father will tie your shoes, Your mother will glove your hands, And I will kiss your ruby lips when I return! Look away, look away Over Yandro. Oh Shenandoah, I'm bound to leave you, Way, you rolling river, Oh Shenandoah, I'll not deceive you, Away, I'm bound away, 'Cross the wide Mis-sou-ri

And the KIng

• Gefällt mir
Eine meiner ersten Elvis Platten

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Zurück
Oben Unten