Rapidweaver bremst System aus

Macverehrer schrieb:
Genial sowas habe ich gesucht und schonmal selbst getestet. Aber eins habe ich noch nicht ganz verstanden. Kann ich meine aktuelle Seite auf Wordpress ummodeln aber alle alten Blogeinträge behalten und von jetzt an in WP weiterbloggen?
Nein - die WP-Seite bekommt nur das Design der RW-Seite, so dass es nicht auffällt, dass es eine externe Seite ist.

Schade..na ja wollte mir für Kanada eh eine neue Art von Blog anlegen.

Photos slow RapidWeaver and RapidPress explained

admartinator schrieb:
Nein, aber du kannst zum Beispiel WordPress in RW intergrieren:

http://nnutter.com/wp/2005/rapidweaver-wordpress/

Forgive me if it is rude to speak English on a German forum.

I noticed people were visiting my site about RapidPress.

I think I picked up that somebody was complaining about RapidWeaver being very slow.

One thing that causes RapidWeaver to be VERY slow is photos. If you are using photo albums I highly suggest you find another way to do photos. I suggest either putting your photo pages in a separate file or using some other specialty photo software.

Secondly, I wanted to comment on what RapidPress is. It allows you to copy and paste part of a page into the header and footer of a WordPress theme so that the WordPress site mimics the theme, menu, etc. of your RapidWeaver site. It is not hard to do. I use it because the blogging ability in RapidWeaver is too limited for my taste.

I too look forward to 3.5!

Again, sorry I don't speak German. <-- stupid American. I'll learn German some day.

Nathan Nutter
RapidPress
http://nnutter.com

No Problem ;)

First thank you for the Tip with the Photo Albums. I'm working on it.

Thank you for the link but admartinator already posted it a few posts above but maybe you know a way how to keep my blog entries and change my actual site (www.jomatotu.de) to wordpress without loosing my actual content. So that i can go on blooging over the browser.

thx.

Import Blog Content into WP via RSS

Macverehrer schrieb:
maybe you know a way how to keep my blog entries and change my actual site to wordpress without loosing my actual content.

WordPress is cool like this. You can visit the page below for info on how it works. WordPress can import from many sources. When I originally moved from Blogspot to my own WordPress I used the RSS-Import method (listed at the bottom of that page). All you have to do is create an RSS feed with all your entries in it. You will probably have to do some touching up afterwards, for instance, you'll probably have to set any categories again.

Note that the import page is not the same in WP2. It is now:
/wp-admin/import.php
All you have to do is save the feed to your computer and then visit the page, choose RSS, and "upload" the file.

The informational page about how to use the import RSS method is here:
http://codex.wordpress.org/Importing_Content

Thank you soooo much.
You helped me a lot.

Now i can go abroad without thinking about creating a new site.

Thanks a lot!!!!!

Zurück
Oben Unten