Quinn is back!

infach

infach

Aktives Mitglied
Nachdem Quinn - das schönste, beste, mac-like-ste - Tetris allerzeiten eine Weile lang nicht mehr auf der Homepage des Programmierers zu finden war, weil die nichtsnutze Tetris Company mit Rechtsstreit drohte, ist es jetzt wieder dort zu finden:

back online -- finally
As you see on the main page, Quinn is (finally) available for download again. After investigating the legal situation and having been consulted by several people, I am sure not to violate any copyrights or trademarks. Thanks especially to the EFF for their helpful support.

Unfortunately, all this has taken much longer than initially expected -- also since Chris and I moved the website to another host. So thanks to everyone for your patience, and especially for the overwhelming support in the recent weeks -- whether on this forum, other sites or via email. Now I hope I can spend my time on programming again, instead of all those other things.

Das einzige was noch fehlt sind Hintergründe mit Motiven aus der UdSSR (Kreml, Kosmonauten, Sibirischer Wald...)

iNfach :)

Quinn find ich schön, so für zwischendurch mal.
Allerdings wusste ich nicht das die weg waren ;)

Zurück
Oben Unten