Kindle, Bücher(Books) & PDF un Editieren

picknicker1971

Aktives Mitglied
Eventuell schon mal in der einen oder anderen Fassung hier disktutiert - trotzdem hier kurz hier gefragt:

Im Prinzip arbeite ich Papierlos und das meiste über iPad und mit GoodNotes.
Bücher versuche ich immer als PDF Version zu bekommen und lade sie in GN und kann dann entsprechend Notizen machen.
Aber manchmal/oft geht das nicht und ich besorge mir die Lektüre über Apple Bücher oder Kindle.

Gibt es eine Möglichkeit diese Bücher nach GN zu exportieren bzw in GN importieren? Ich denke aus DRM-Gründen geht das nicht, aber frage totzdem mal.
Und ich kann ich Bücher oder Kindle auch keine Notizen tätigen ausser Textmarker, oder habe ich da etwas übersehen?

Sonst gerne Tipps oder Hacks für mein Anliegen.

Kennst du Calibre? -> https://calibre-ebook.com/

Dafür gibt es eine Menge an Plugins. Manche sind auf github gehostet. Manche Tools beschäftigen sich auch mit deDRM, sind also quasi DeDRM_tools. ;)

Kennst du Calibre? -> https://calibre-ebook.com/

Dafür gibt es eine Menge an Plugins. Manche sind auf github gehostet. Manche Tools beschäftigen sich auch mit deDRM, sind also quasi DeDRM_tools. ;)
Nur als Feebback - das funktionierte anscheinend "back in the day", leider nicht mehr heute....

Link

Where does Kindle for Mac store the e-books on my computer?

14 Answers
https://www.quora.com/profile/Christian-Valois-1-1
Answered April 12, 2019

No boys. All has change on. the 29th April this fatidical day, all tablets and phones now can only read online and will not store your books. The same if. you try on your desktops. Which means you cannot use caliber to change their formats or use a local TTS engine to immersion reading”, unless you bought the expensive non-automatic one at audible and its awful prices.

So the. secret is… going back. If you read on an android, root it and use an older than-april app. to read them. If you have an iPhone, jailbreak it and return to previous version of iTunes. Or do not even jailbreak it. Just fool the device. Install an earlier version then reboot, it will say I have 2 iTunes versions, and you pick the older. We know future is linux, you can use linux instead of android on your cell phones or tablets. And Debian. is fated to. replace mac-os even for the most sophist users,. They even have a specific brand called tizen. So, like in the nineties, back to classes on informatics to learn linux command lines. The problem with going back in time is that apps like WhatsApp will stop working, so, here mu. advice is run a a parallel space sophisticated enough to. have its own date and time. markers, or partition. Or, more. simply, after converting your files on the desktop as I. explain in the sequence, have it read (or read it in a doc or rtf app) after having. pasted the whole book. The most expensive TTS reader and best app in the genre is called voice dream. It pays the investment. On an android there is a free app called (at)voices, and both can use the preavailable google or iOS voices for free, no need to buy expensive acapela voices.

Lets restart with what you can do with your desktops. First, you have to perform a search on a browser and download an older version of kindle and iTunes to use caliber for conversion. The version in the case of Kindle for both Mac and windows is 1.17. To make sure it will never leave me down, I will always keep a virtual machine on virtualbox running a windows 7, I normally also have an old El Captain partition to avoid losing apps that are no longer “adjourned” by their developers, they should warn us that our purchases, were not lifetime. Running these old versions, you can control where your kindle library will land, by default in My Documents folder.

Zurück
Oben Unten