Kein Ctrl-Klick auf MacBook Pro

schmuddelkind

Aktives Mitglied
Nachdem ich entnervt XP mittels Einschaltknopf gekillt und vorher fast 'ne Stunde :eek: versucht und gesucht habe, entweder den Ctrl-Klick zu aktivieren bzw. ein festhängendes Programm zu beenden oder XP über die Konsole und shutdown runter zu fahren, weiss ich auch nicht mehr weiter.
Win XP SP2 und Boot Camp Version 1.1.1 Beta sind im Einsatz, die Mac-Treiber sind installiert. Apples Anweisung, halten Sie die rechte Befehlstaste gedrückt und klicken Sie mit der Maus oder dem Trackpad, funktioniert nicht – die rechte Apple-Taste ist nur eine weitere Windows-Taste – Fn-Ctrl auch nicht. Tastaturschema Deutschland/Deutsch ebenso nicht. Das Tool remapkeys habe ich auch nicht gefunden.

Super. Windoze ohne Ctrl-Taste :p Ist das Problem bekannt? Hat jemand eine Lösung? Ach ja: Nein, ich habe keine Maus mit rechter Taste und unterwegs sollte das auch ohne gehen …

Seltsam, dass es anscheinend nur bei mir so ist – bisher keine Antworten :(
Wer mal vor dem selben Problem steht: http://www.olofsson.info/index.html?inputremapper.html
Input Remapper

I developed and began using this program a couple of years ago. At the time I was changing to the Dvorak keyboard layout and while I was at it I decided that I might as well create an optimal layout. The resulting layout required secondary fn-keys and other stuff that was not possible with the usual keyboard dlls found in Windows. In the end I couldn't be bothered to maintain and install custom keyboard layouts so I just remap my layout to the Swedish keyboard to maintain maximum compatibility with other applications such as Remote Desktop and X-Windows.

I doubt anyone is interested in this layout, but if you are in the market for a keyboard layout that works equally well on laptop and desktop keyboards drop me a line.
MacBook Pro

The current version detects a MacBook Pro keyboard under Windows XP and lets the user configure some options. It is possible to bind ctrl+left-click to right-click, but I didn't want to do that for compatibility reasons so this is bound to fn+left-click instead. Currently keyboard backlight cannot be controlled. This utility works together with apple brightness and eject app (Brightness.exe and AppleCDEject.exe), but also works without them. To control the screen backlight BootCamp drivers are needed.
Keys bound on MacBook Pro

* The default keypad like in OSX. This includes num-lock functionality
* fn+Left Click = Right Click
* fn+Backspace = Delete
* fn+Eject = PrintScreen
* fn+F1 = Decrease Brightness
* fn+F2 = Increase Brightness
* fn+F3 = Toggle Mute
* fn+F4 = Decrease Volume
* fn+F5 = Increase Volume
* fn+F6 = Toggle Num-Lock
* fn+F8 = Toggle Keyboard Backlight
* fn+F9 = Decrease Keyboard Backlight
* fn+F10 = Increase Keyboard Backlight
* fn+F11 = Media Play
* fn+F12 = Media Stop
* fn+Up = Page Up
* fn+Down = Page Down
* fn+Left = Home
* fn+Right = End
* fn+Ctrl+Alt+Backspace = Ctrl+Alt+Delete
* Eject = Eject all optical discs
* Enter = Right Click
Wichtig ist, dabei folgendes zu beachten: How to uninstall Boot Camp 1.1 Keyboard Drivers
Dann gibt's noch http://www.geocities.com/pronto4u/applemouse.html
Apple Mouse Utility

Are you using a 1 button Apple mouse under Windows? Than this utility is the solution for you! By holding the Control key while this utility is running, the mouse button will act as the right mouse button instead of the left mouse button!

© 2002 RH Designs

The program is freeware and runs under Windows NT/9x and above.

Zuletzt noch was recht cooles: MacBook Tray Tools, Drivers for keyboard backlight and sensors of your MacBook / Pro
MacBook Tray Tools

Drivers for keyboard backlight and sensors of your MacBook / Pro

Projects
MacBook Tray Tools

Links

Features

* Control the keyboard backlight
* Freely adjust the keyboard brightness using slider
* Automatically control the keyboard light based on the ambient light sensor data
* Customize light sensor sensitivity

Whats new in v0.3 beta

* Easier setup: Eliminated giveio driver dependency, using inpout32 instead. The hardware interface driver is installed by the application at the fist time launch.

Zurück
Oben Unten