dreiste ebay-betrüger mal wieder

martin-f5

Aktives Mitglied
oder was ist von so einer Mail zu halten:

Hallo der_schwarte,
Ich habe über eBay folgenden Artikel von Ihnen erworben. Bitte teilen Sie mir den Gesamtbetrag mit.
Hello Seller, i am Mrs Annabel Johnson from Australia, i am interested in buying your item to my son in Nigeria as a birth day present, i can't use bank for this transfer, because i am not at home right now, i dont also have acess to my account, So i will pay you via eMoney gram ok? eMoney gram will deliver your money to you at your home. it's 100% insured and reliable in money transfer.. please i want you to get back to me through my personal e-mail : annabel.johnson@yahoo.co.uk Regards

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8820017393

Hatte ich auch schon mal, damals sollte es ein Geschenk für einen Neffen sein. Auf jeden Fall alles bei eBay melden, die erstatten Dir die Gebüren zurück und Du kannst das Notebook nochmal einstellen. Am besten markierst Du dann, dass nur Bieter aus denjenigen Ländern darauf bieten dürfen, die Du freigegeben hast.

Steigert die Nigeria-Connection* jetzt zur Abwechslung auch bei Ebay mit, weil keiner mehr auf ihre Mails einsteigt?

* Nicht rassistisch auffassen oder so, aber ich denke das ist der verbreitete Begriff für diese Art von Spam!

unseriös.
hatte ich auch schonmal.
und letzte woche hatte das auch ein macuser hier auch.

die Nigeria Connection mal wieder; kenne ich bestens ich arbeite auf einer Bank, solltest mal sehen was dort so alles reingekommen ist.

100 %-iger Betrüger, an eBay melden.

Gruss
Marti

Danke für Eure Hinweise,
ich konnte es wieder einstellen und habe den Vorgang an ebay gemeldet,
nervig ist halt das die Einstellgebühr erneut fällig wird.

beste Grüße
martin

[OT] ist der nicht ein bisschen zu teuer? ;) ;) [/OT]

die verkaufprovision und die einstellungsgebühren bekommst du zurück, sofern du das von ebay vorgeschriebene prozedere genau befolgst. am besten du meldest , dass der käufer deine zahlungsbedingungen nicht akzeptieren will. einziger knackpunkt ist, dass der käufer dieses email bestätigen muss. sobald dies geschehen ist, bekommst du dein geld zurück.
ansonsten allen schriftverkehr kopieren und an ebay schicken.
viel glück! :D

flosse :cool:

Hatte ich auch vorgestern:

hello,
i am bruce willie ,an international and local business man from united kingdom,i have business empire across the globe. i saw your items and it was just what i was looking for, i will like to know if you have up to two of this item because i want to buy it to my international storein my west africa company,
i will also like to know the condition of the items if they are in good shape, new or used and i will want you to send me the total cost of two and the shipping to my west africa store VIA POST OR UPS, i will also want to know your mode of payment because i use normally use international online bank to bank transfer and money gram ,i will be looking forward to read your mailif you are interested in doing transaction with me , reply as soon as posible if you want to do bussiness with me.you can also mail tobrucewilie@gmail.com.
thanks
regards
bruce willie

Bruce hat ein Business Imperium und hat eine gmail Adresse. Und muss gebrauchte iBooks kaufen. :D

Genauso skeptisch sollte man vor Personen aus UK sein, die per Scheck zahlen wollen. Einen gefälschten habe ich der Bank mal zur Prüfung vorgelegt. Auch hier scheint es Banden zu geben.

Und immer wieder bekommen wir solche Angebote, insbesondere wenn man bei autoscout oder mobile.de inseriert. Da wir aber nur Bargeld bei Abholung akzeptieren erledigen sich diese Mails immer sehr schnell.

schleiku schrieb:
Genauso skeptisch sollte man vor Personen aus UK sein, die per Scheck zahlen wollen. Einen gefälschten habe ich der Bank mal zur Prüfung vorgelegt. Auch hier scheint es Banden zu geben.

Und immer wieder bekommen wir solche Angebote, insbesondere wenn man bei autoscout oder mobile.de inseriert. Da wir aber nur Bargeld bei Abholung akzeptieren erledigen sich diese Mails immer sehr schnell.

Aber leider gibt es immer Leute, die darauf eingehen. Ich hatte früher auch immer spasseshalber mit der "Nigeria Connection" Emails geschrieben (natürlich nicht von meinem Haupt-Emailaccount). Denn ich habe gehört, dass es in Teilen Afrika (auch Nigeria) 0,5€ - 1€ kostet (im Internetcafé) eine Email zu versenden...

Aber die Leute gehen wirklich richtig auf Emails ein. Das war damals zu der Zeit mit den Geldtransfers von Millionen von Dollars...

na weil's hier einen neuen für 1099,00 gibt. aber das ist OT. außerdem hab ich ;) ;)

biwakschachtel.....
hast aber eine anstrengendes Hobby

geht so, ein idealer ausgleich für die büroarbeit ;)

Hatte ich neulich auch. Wollte mein iBook bei eBay verkaufen und freute mich, als jemand mit Sofort-Kaufen zugeschlagen hat. Leider ein Fake (siehe angebliche Bank-E-Mail)

Subject: Your Payment Reciept Notification,Paid And Approved For Ebay Item (8786156716), Apple iBook G4

Dear XXX,

Paily®Credit Transfer Payment makes it easy to receive money from a buyer's credit cards, without risk of fraud or chargebacks. Paily®credit transfer Payment withdraw a seller funds from a buyer credit card and send the money to the seller's home, office address or even his Bank Account within 3/5 business days. It is secure and fast.

Today a 1015.00 Euro credit trasnsfer for payment of eBay item (8786156716), Apple iBook G4 has been approved and successfully withdrawn from the buyers credit card and it is being processed into your Bank account. Young Lee has chosen to use Paily®credit Transfer Payment for the speed of an online payment services. You Should now send the item while your credit transfer is being proc! essed into your account, the buyer's shipping information is provided below.
...........................................................................................................................................
SHIPPING INFORMATION:
Joe Lee
117 Sapele Road
Benin City
Edo State
Nigeria.
.............................................................................................
This transfer has been approved and successfully withdrawn from the credit card of the buyer,and will be credited into the Seller's bank account in 3/5 business days.You should now send the item to the address stated above immediately you receive this email regarding this receipt of payment by Young Lee.

Your account will not be credited not untill you send the item and give us the tracking number/shipment receipt scanned and attached to us.You are advise to scan and attach the shipment receipt/tracking number for shipment verfication. Immediately the shipment is verified by our team of investigators, your account will be credited within 72 hours (that is 3 business days).

NOTE:You should note that the money has being approved and successfully withdrawn from the credit card of the buyer and it is being processed into you account,but, you have to send us a prove that you have ship the item to the address stated in this payment reciept by send us the shipment reciept/tracking number before we can finally complete the transfer.

Credit Payment Proof.

First Name : Young
Last Name : Lee
Credit Card Type :Visa Card
Card Number :29023***********(For security reasons)
Funds Transfered =EUR 1015.00

............................................................................................

Funds Paid To XXX Bank Account

Inhaber: XXX
BLZ XXX
Konto: XXX
Postbank XXX
............................................................................................
Your sincerely
Paily®Credit Transfer Payment.
Tel:+44-870 068 7364
Fax:+44 870 478 7876

ich fass es nicht,
schon wieder

Ich habe über eBay folgenden Artikel von Ihnen erworben. Bitte teilen Sie mir den Gesamtbetrag mit.
Hello seller,am Mrs Victoria from London,i have comitted to buy your ebay item to my son in Nigeria as a birthday gift,i want you to find out the cost of postage to Nigeria and let have know the total cost of everything both the item cost and shipment cost.i also want you to send me your bank data and your full names so that i ca make payment.i will postbank for the transfer.please send me your phone number Please reply me at vk_marcus@yahoo.com Mrs Victoria

NIGERIA Connection

Hallo an alle.
Warnung Warnung Warnung Warnung Warnung Warnung Warnung Warnung Warnung Warnung Warnung Warnung Warnung Warnung Warnung Warnung

Beinahe wäre auch ich auf diese connection reingefallen.

Ein James Henchman, angeblich in London lebend, wollte von mir einen Fujitsu laptop 3 Ghz für fast 900,-- Euro kaufen um ihn seiner Tochter zukommen zu lassen. Nun ratet mal wohin..........................

Here is the shipping address
c/o
Iyekea Akhian McClound
20 Amienghomwan Street,
Off Owina Street,
Benin City,
Edo State, 23452
Nigeria.

Thank you
James Henchman

Ha, mir kam das ganze schon merkwürdig vor und ich dachte, naja lass erst mal das Geld kommen dann kannste den Laptop ja wegschicken.
Pustekuchen !!!

Dann kam diese Mail (natürlich schön eingefasst mit vielen Grafiken und Darstellungen als sei dies die Bank von Fort Knox):

Dear Michael Stubenvoll,

A total amount of 882.00-EURO . Paid by James Henchman, for the item (Fujitsu Siemens Laptop) , has been approved and transfered. You should now send the item to the buyer with the shipping information provided below.

SHIPPING INFORMATION:-

Name:Iyekea McCloud Akhian
20 Amienghomwan Street,
Benin City, 23452
Edo State,
Nigeria.

The above mentioned amount of money has been paid and ready to be transfered into your bank account. You are hereby requested to send the item to the address stated above immediately you receive this email regarding the transfer of money paid by James Henchman.

Note:
The Money sent to your bank account will not be reflected for withdrawal, if we do not receive the tracking number and the shipment receipt from you. Therefore, you are urged to scan and attach the shipment receipt and the tracking number of the shipped item to us for verification. We have to verify the tracking number to enable us notify the buyer that the shipment has been verified and cleared. Immediately the shipment is verified by our team of investigators, your money will be released to you and made available for withrawal.

Fraud-Free
Once we accept a transfer, it is guaranteed against fraudulent chargebacks. If the cardholder later denies the transaction, you keep the funds and we handle the collection.

Order Status And Informations:-
Paily Bank Online Transfer®
Order Number 2402 214 460
Credit Card
James Henchman Credit Card Information

First Name :James
Last Name :Henchman
Credit Card Type:Visa
Card Number : **** **** **** 2389
Funds Transfered : 882.00-EURO
Payment To- Funds Transfered To Michael Stubenvoll.
Postbank, Hannover
Michael Stubenvoll
BIC: PBNK DEFF
IBAN: DE07 xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xx
Country Garmany

Call Us or send us an email if you have any Questions
Yours sincerely,

Paily Money
28, Cheltenham
GL52 3LZ
Uk.
Tel: +44 703 190 5956
Fax: +44 870 479 6784
Contact Us
www.paily.com

About SSL Certificates
Copyright © 1999-2006 Paily Bank.
All rights reserved.
Information about FDIC Pass-Through Insurance

ACHTUNG...........Diese Bank gibt es nicht. die E-Mail ist aus Brasilien gekommen, vonn dem Betreiber ib.com.br also hat sich die Nigeria Connection auch für dies Zweck eine Brasilianische Webiste errichtet um diese

pailyonline@ib.com.br

zu erhalten.

Nun dachte ich ich schau mal nach was mein Laptop so eigentlich bringt und durchforstete E-Bay.

Fand dort einen Fujitsu eine Nummer kleiner von der Leistung her aber dafür um 400,-- Euro günstiger !!!
Dies schrieb ich meinem "Freund" Henchman und gab ihm auch dcen Link wo ich ihm auch mitteilte dass dies eine günstigere alternative für seine Tochter sei.

Darauf schrieb der mir frech:

hello,
I have given the go ahead for my bank pay for the item what are saying. Hope this is not scam. I will contact my bank to retrieve the payment.
Please find someone else to scam
I will report to ebay and my bank will follow this up
Stay away from scam.

Also, er nannte mich quasi einen Betrüger.

Meine nächste Mail an Ihn war:

James?????

i didnt understand your four!!! e-mails.

what is happend. i only think good for you.

If you like to have my laptop,.......ok you can get him but what is your
problem???? please clear me up..........please

Da wurde der auf einmal richtig zahm und machte auf die Mitleidstour. dies las sich so:

Dear Micheal,
How are u doing?, I am sorry for the message i sent to you early just that i am scare about the internet nowadays. I lost alot to the internet and i dont want to lose this cos I want my duaghter to have it before her birthday. before i got the mail, she call me and she was crying saying lot of things like she wish her mother was here. So I felt bad about my self. Micheal, do you have children? If you do I believe you understand this part when you are left with a girl as the only child with a mother and you are the mother and father to her. So when i read the message i was confuse and I thought that it have happen again. Please I will call you, Ok I am at work now and please let me know when you get your money. Sorry for the mail I sent you earlier on. How is your family, friends?
My regards to them
James Henchman

Nun war mir die ganze Sache endgültig suspekt. Ich schaute mich bei den E-Bay Foren um und fand eine große Masse an betrogenen Ebayern welche schon auf die Nigeria Connection hereingefallen sind.

Meine letzte Mail an ihn lautete:

Hi Mr.

have a short view to this website:

http://answercenter.ebay.de/thread.jspa?messageID=900026163&forumID=8011#900026163

and you know what is the reason i will not send my expensive notbeook to
Nigeria.

this is my last connection to you..

i guess you are the trickser.

Sorry.

But this is not the right way to make buissenes.

Fazit:
Warnung Warnung Warnung Warnung Warnung Warnung Warnung Warnung Warnung Warnung Warnung Warnung Warnung Warnung Warnung Warnung

Finger weg von Nigeria Connection. Überprüft alle Angaben bis ins kleinste Detail wenn ihr etwas wegschickt bevor ihr euer Geld auf dem Konto habt.

Mit den besten Grüßen und seid immer auf der Hut.

Michael Stubenvoll

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Zurück
Oben Unten