Die besten/edelsten drahtlosen Tastatur / Maus Kombis für MAC/PC

Ulfrinn schrieb:
Dann kann ich endlich mal wieder beherzt mit dem Ding auf die Tischkante schlagen. :D
das wird teuer... der arme tisch... rotfl rotfl rotfl

carpe noctem
w

wonder schrieb:
MX 900, dann passt´s :D

carpe noctem
w

Allerdings gibt's keinen Mactreiber dafür, daher muß man mit Gemape Companion konfigurieren.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Auch wenn es für Weiss-Fanatiker nicht zum iMac passt:
Maus-mäßig schwöre ich nur mehr auf die MX1000.
Präzise, kein Verzögerung wie bei anderen Funknagern.

kosmoface schrieb:
Allerdings gibt's keinen Mactreiber dafür, daher muß man mit Gemape Companion konfigurieren.
und? nur die sondertasten - 90% funktionieren ohne jegliche treiber...
gruß
w

p.s. aber es gibt sehr wohl original logi treiber für mx 900 und den mac...

Francois schrieb:
Ich dachte die Apple Pro Tastatur geht nur mit Macs :confused:

Zumindest ist auf der apple homepage unter Kompatibilität nur MacOS angegeben.

Die gibts doch auch nur in weiss oder? Hab noch keine silberne Variante gesehen.

Ist die Pro Tastatur identisch mit dem Apple wireless Keyboard?

Gibt es für die Pro Tastatur auch eine günstige Kombination mit Scrollradmaus?
Welche Maus, die mindestens 2 Tasten und Scrollrad besitzt würdet ihr dazu empfehlen?

Habe sonst noch das Microsoft wireless ice desktop gefunden. Sieht auch ganz nett aus, auch wenn mir die scheiss Mediakeys auf die Nerven gehen:

ACF1205.jpg

hach... genau DIE habe ich vor 3 tagen bei ebay für 17€ verschärbelt. immer bedenken, dass dann beide usb-ports belegt sind, wenn du die an einem mac betreiben willst und da ich keinen pc mehr habe... wech mit dem ding.

nun gut, das teil hat mal 80€ gekostet (2003) aber was solls.

Hallo,

wonder schrieb:

bin wohl zu blind was zu finden. Kannst du mal 'nen Link posten.

Gruss
MLW

wonder schrieb:
und? nur die sondertasten - 90% funktionieren ohne jegliche treiber...
gruß
w

Dann zeig mir bitte wo. :D

Die Logitech Seite schweigt sich dazu aus. Hier im Forum kam sie ja recht unterschiedlich an (Stromfresser etc.)

PS Ich meinte Gamepad Companion

Francois schrieb:
Ich dachte die Apple Pro Tastatur geht nur mit Macs :confused:

Zumindest ist auf der apple homepage unter Kompatibilität nur MacOS angegeben.

Die gibts doch auch nur in weiss oder? Hab noch keine silberne Variante gesehen.

Ist die Pro Tastatur identisch mit dem Apple wireless Keyboard?

Gibt es für die Pro Tastatur auch eine günstige Kombination mit Scrollradmaus?
Welche Maus, die mindestens 2 Tasten und Scrollrad besitzt würdet ihr dazu empfehlen?

Habe sonst noch das Microsoft wireless ice desktop gefunden. Sieht auch ganz nett aus, auch wenn mir die scheiss Mediakeys auf die Nerven gehen:

Davon habe ich sein ein paar Wochen die Wireless-Version in Grau/Dunkelgrau
Ich finde die Mediakeys ganz praktisch, liegen schön mittig, guter Druckpunkt hat sie auch, bin ganz zufrieden damit :)

http://www.geizhals.at/a74697.html

Als Ice würde sie natürlich noch besser zu meinem kommenden iMac :D

Aber wie gesagt...alles reine Ansichtssache ;)

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
Hmmm, weil wir gerade bei wireless sind...wie lange halten bei den üblichen Mäusen/Tastaturen bei euch denn die Akkus ?

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
kosmoface schrieb:
MX500? Die läuft auch mit der MX900? Wenn'S mal jemand ausprobiert, wissen wir bescheid.
ich habe eine mx900 mit original logi treibern an meinem book ausprobiert - zuvor hatte ich sie ohne treiber betrieben - dabei sind zwei der zwahlreichen tasten (die an der seite) ohne funktion.
mit dem logi treiber kann man diese tasten lediglich mit exposé funktionen belegen. beim einsatz von game compagnion mit jeder beliebigen funktion...
wer google nutz ist da schon erheblich weiter ;)

gruß
w

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
so, da findest du alles was du wissen möchtest :)

www.patrick-roeder.de schrieb:
Review: Logitech MX900

Package Contents:
Users Manual
Software CD
Base station (for recharging witch integrated Bluetooth module)
Mouse MX900
Two 1800mAh AA rechargeable batteries

General aspects about the mouse:

The mouse has a very elegant design and looks very good. It also fits very well into my hand. The design is very similar to the one of the MX700, the only difference is a slightly different color (the MX900 is more grayish) and the Bluetooth logo on the back of the mouse. The MX900 is not too heavy. It has about the same weight as my old Logitech Mouse Man Cordless. The first thing I noticed is the excellent sliding of the mouse. It moves very easy, which was a little confusing for me in the beginning. But now I am used to it and like it much. My old mice now feel like they are moving too sluggish. I cannot really recommend the mouse to lefthanders. It is nearly symmetrical, but you cannot reach the back/forward buttons, when you have the mouse in your left hand. If you don't need them anyway or find a way to press them with your little finger, you can use the MX900 also as a left-handed person.

Buttons:

All of the eight buttons are quite easy to access. You can press the forward/back buttons very easily with your thumb. The small button below and above the scroll wheel can be pressed without difficulty with your index finger. A little bit harder is the button, which is central on top of the mouse. There are two ways you can press it. First, you can pull your index finger back and press the button with your fingertip. This methods works, but isn't very comfortable. I prefer to use the second method: Leave the index finger where it is anyway and press the button with the upper limb of the index finger. This works quite easy and is very comfortable, since you don't have to move the finger. The left and right mouse buttons have a nice clicking sound and are of course very easy to press. Moreover you can press the scroll wheel too and use it as a button. It is a little bit easier to press than the mouse wheel on my Mouse Man Cordless. The wheel is deeper inside the mouse, a little bit flatter and you need less force to press it.

[...]

Using the MX900 with OS X:

Connecting the mouse:

You use the Bluetooth Assistant to pair the mouse with your Macintosh. I connected the mouse to the internal Bluetooth module of my PowerBook 12". Pairing is a very easy and fast procedure: First select "Set Up new Device", press two times "continue" and than press the connect button of the mouse (you don't have to hold it). Press again two times "continue" and the mouse is paired. The whole procedure can be done in less than ten seconds.
To use the mouse on a Mac you don't have to use the Logitech base station. But if you like you can use it. It works very similar like on the PC, with the big difference, that I couldn't use the station as a Bluetooth module. The station emulates a USB mouse, which you can use right after plugging the station into the Mac. I prefer to use the MX900 with the internal Bluetooth module of my PowerBook 12" and leave the station connected to my PC, where it is mainly used as a Bluetooth module and recharging station for the mouse. If I like I can switch the mouse in less than ten seconds between the two computers. It is a really nice mouse and I already considered buying a second one for my PC.

Configuration of the buttons:

Mac OS X recognizes the mouse as a HID (Human Interface Device) device. Most of the buttons (the left and right mouse button, the scroll, and the buttons above and under the wheel) work out of the box without configuring anything or using a driver. Now there are three buttons unused, which can configure to use them for Expose. So if you like you can use the mouse without any additional software and make use of all the buttons.
If you like to use a different configuration, you can completely configure the buttons using the Game Pad Companion. It allows you to configure any HID device like the MX900. I used it to make the forward/back buttons work in the browser and in most other applications like the finder. Moreover, I configured the mouse wheel button to press enter, which is also very comfortable.

Precision using with Mac OS X:

My first impression was very bad. The mouse felt very strange. It took a while until I found the reasons for that feeling. One reason was the very good sliding of the mouse. I get used to this very fast. The second problem is the extreme low "native" acceleration of the mouse. My friend Guido gave me the hint to use the software MouseZoom to set the acceleration to a higher value. I had to double the acceleration from 1.7 (Apple standard) to 3.4. With this new setting the mouse feels absolute precise. I would say there is now difference in the precision compared to the precision under windows.

More properties of the mouse using it with OS X:

You cannot see the battery level of the mouse using Mac OS X. There seems to be no standard procedure to get the battery level from the mouse. This is no big problem. The rechargeable batteries last for about four days and the mouse warns you with a orange LED on the top, if the batteries are close to their end. Charging the mouse every two or three days is absolute no problem for me. A full charge takes maybe two or three hours.
If you like you can even use the mouse to wake the computer from sleep state. If you don't like this behavior you can turn it of in the Bluetooth settings of Mac OS X.

Problems with other cordless devices:

I did some intensive testing and didn't have any problems with other cordless devices. One test was to copy some big files with 3 MB/s over AirPort Extreme and synchronizing my Sony Ericsson T68i using Bluetooth with my PowerBook at the same time. The mouse was still absolute precise and the transfer of the data didn't get any slower, when I move the mouse. There are no problems with my other cordless mouse or with cordless DECT phone.

Conclusion:

The MX900 is a very nice mouse. You can use it with Mac OS X without any limitations. You don't need drivers from Logitech to make full use of the mouse. With drivers from Logitech you wouldn't need MouseZoom and Game Pad Companion. I can really recommend buying the mouse.

gruß
w

die essenz:

conclusion schrieb:
The MX900 is a very nice mouse. You can use it with Mac OS X without any limitations. You don't need drivers from Logitech to make full use of the mouse. With drivers from Logitech you wouldn't need MouseZoom and Game Pad Companion.
;)

gruß
w

wonder schrieb:
ich habe eine mx900 mit original logi treibern an meinem book ausprobiert - zuvor hatte ich sie ohne treiber betrieben - dabei sind zwei der zwahlreichen tasten (die an der seite) ohne funktion.
mit dem logi treiber kann man diese tasten lediglich mit exposé funktionen belegen. beim einsatz von game compagnion mit jeder beliebigen funktion...
wer google nutz ist da schon erheblich weiter ;)

gruß
w

Und wenn du meine Beiträge weniger kryptisch beantwortet hättest, hätten wir uns schneller verstanden, denn von was rede ich denn die ganze Zeit? :D
Es ging darum das Logitech explizit *keinen* Mactreiber für die MX900 anbietet, das man das umgehen kann (Gamepad Companion), habe ich ja angedeutet.

Wer die Suche benutzt wird auch schnell herausfinden das die MX900 ein ziemlicher Stromfreser zu sein scheint.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Für mich ist und bleibt die einzige wireless Mausalternative die MX1000.

Der RF Empfänger stört ja nun nicht großartig auf dem Schreibtisch und unterwegs z.B. im Zug nutzt doch sowieso jeder das Touchpad.
Ich zumindest.

Was optisch auch noch ansprechend ist, sind die Lösungen von Benq:

S-pic1.jpg

S-pic2.jpg

Benq AM805 mit Maus. Beide nutzen die RF cordless Technologie, wobei die Maus immerhin mit 800dpi arbeitet.

Link

und:

benq_x_730_tastatur.jpg

8792_4.jpg

Benq X730 design von der BMW GROUP! :D auch mit 800dpi Maus und RF Technologie. Benq ist halt in der Regel auch qualitativ sehr hochwertig, was die beiden Kombos schon attraktiv macht. Die X730 passt doch gut zum Powermac. ;)

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
Zurück
Oben Unten