Airport Reichweite bei TI Books

grabmeru

grabmeru

Aktives Mitglied
Interessanter Tip; vielleicht kann ihn jemand brauchen:

Auf http://www.wurch.de/ - hier zur Sicherheit nochmal wiederholt:

<zitat>

Viele Mac-User beschweren sich über die geringe WLAN-Reichweite des Titanium Powerbook. Jetzt ist in den Apple-Foren ein ungewöhnlicher Weg aufgetaucht, wie man die Reichweite vergrößert:

" I just got off the phone with Apple tech support. I called to ask if there?s anything I can do to improve my Ti?s Airport range. After some questions about distance and interference like microwaves, cordless phones, and walls, the tech told me to shut down my powerbook and flip it over.

I was next instructed to eject the battery and look at the right side wall of the battery compartment where I was supposed to find an approximately 5 cm long plastic strip. (My particular powerbook doesn?t have this visible ? instead, there is a plate with the serial number, etc?) Still, he told me to firmly press the side wall of the powerbook against the frame, just slowly and firmly pressing along its length several times for about 10 seconds. Next, he told me to replace the battery and start her back up.

I can?t believe it, but my Airport?s range is now like my iBook?s!! I never could have done this from out here by the pool before, but here I am.

The reason for this as he explained it is, where I was told to press is where the antenna runs alongside the framework of the Powerbook. Sometimes it isn?t situated just right, or gets out of whack from having been shipped or something. Pressing it puts it back into proper contact with whatever needs to be touching. Now it works like a dream!"

</zitat>

Klingt einfach, aber.........

....... funktioniert scheinbar nicht bei allen Titanium PB.

Ich besitze ein Powerbook G4 Titanium 550MHz.
Leider kann ich so lange und so fest wie kann auf das Serialnumber Schild im Batteriefach drücken, aber mein 600MHz. Ibook hat wegen dem in gewissen Zimmer, immer noch die doppelte Airport - Leistung....

Schade, aber war ja ein Versuch Wert.

Gruss Peete

;)

Zurück
Oben Unten