Videos in iTunes - Informationen ändern

schlauebohne

schlauebohne

Aktives Mitglied
Hallo,

habe mal eine Frage:

Habe ganz viele Videos in iTunes! Leider sind diese als "Film" eingeordnet und ich möchte diese nun als "Fernsehsendung" haben!
Muss ihn nun jeden Film einzeln ändern oder kann ich auch irgendwie mehrere auf einmal ändern?
Geht das auch, wenn ich die Staffel angeben möchte?

Wie kann ich die Beschreibung von Filmen vornhemen?

Hoffe ihr könnt mir helfen!

Hier ein paar Scripte für iTunes, mit denen sollte es funktionieren.

"Set Video Kind of Selected v2.0"
"Enter Description Text for Selected v1.1"
"Enter Long Description Text for Selected v1.1"
"Show Description"

Gibt es hier:
http://www.dougscripts.com/itunes/

Gruss McHard

• Gefällt mir
Reaktionen: schlauebohne
Hier ein paar Scripte für iTunes, mit denen sollte es funktionieren.

"Set Video Kind of Selected v2.0"
"Enter Description Text for Selected v1.1"
"Enter Long Description Text for Selected v1.1"
"Show Description"

Gibt es hier:
http://www.dougscripts.com/itunes/

Gruss McHard

Schon einmal vielen Dank, aber dieses Skript

Set Video Kind of Selected v2.0

funktioniert nicht!

Dieses Script muß für ein deutsches Betriebssystem angepasst werden (siehe "Read me").

{"QuickTime movie file", "MPEG-4 video file"}

ersetzen durch:

{"QuickTime Filmdatei", "MPEG-4 Videodatei"}

und dann speichern.:)

Notes:

• The "Done" dialog box will report the number of any selected tracks that could not be changed. Protected movies and other non-movie tracks cannot be affected.

• "Music Video" and "TV Show" videos will appear in the TV Shows Library. "Movie" videos will appear in the Movies Library.

• Localizations - From what I understand, there will be some problems using this script in languages other than English. There is a routine in the script that checks to make sure the correct movie type is selected. The two movie types that can be used, in English, are "QuickTime movie file" and "MPEG-4 video file". These two phrases can be different in other languages, and cause the script to fail. You can edit the script to make sure your localized names for these two movie types are used correctly.

Open the script in Script Editor and look for these lines near the beginning of the script:

-- English
property movie_kinds : {"QuickTime movie file", "MPEG-4 video file"} -- "Protected MPEG-4 video file" kinds can't be changed; add other kinds as strings here

-- German
--property movie_kinds : {"QuickTime Filmdatei", "MPEG-4 Videodatei"}

-- French
--property movie_kinds : {"Fichier de séquence QuickTime", "Fichier vidéo MPEG-4"}

-- Italian
--property movie_kinds : {"QuickTime movie file", "Doc. Video MPEG-4"}

I have provided a few examples in different languages, although I have not been able to test them! I think you can see what has to be changed. Either uncomment the line for your language (and comment out what you don't require), or replace the English phrases with your language's phrase.

Save the script after making changes by clicking "Save" in Script Editor's "File" menu.

Feel free to make other localization changes.

• Gefällt mir
Reaktionen: schlauebohne
Dieses Script muß für ein deutsches Betriebssystem angepasst werden (siehe "Read me").

{"QuickTime movie file", "MPEG-4 video file"}

ersetzen durch:

{"QuickTime Filmdatei", "MPEG-4 Videodatei"}

und dann speichern.:)

Notes:

• The "Done" dialog box will report the number of any selected tracks that could not be changed. Protected movies and other non-movie tracks cannot be affected.

• "Music Video" and "TV Show" videos will appear in the TV Shows Library. "Movie" videos will appear in the Movies Library.

• Localizations - From what I understand, there will be some problems using this script in languages other than English. There is a routine in the script that checks to make sure the correct movie type is selected. The two movie types that can be used, in English, are "QuickTime movie file" and "MPEG-4 video file". These two phrases can be different in other languages, and cause the script to fail. You can edit the script to make sure your localized names for these two movie types are used correctly.

Open the script in Script Editor and look for these lines near the beginning of the script:

-- English
property movie_kinds : {"QuickTime movie file", "MPEG-4 video file"} -- "Protected MPEG-4 video file" kinds can't be changed; add other kinds as strings here

-- German
--property movie_kinds : {"QuickTime Filmdatei", "MPEG-4 Videodatei"}

-- French
--property movie_kinds : {"Fichier de séquence QuickTime", "Fichier vidéo MPEG-4"}

-- Italian
--property movie_kinds : {"QuickTime movie file", "Doc. Video MPEG-4"}

I have provided a few examples in different languages, although I have not been able to test them! I think you can see what has to be changed. Either uncomment the line for your language (and comment out what you don't require), or replace the English phrases with your language's phrase.

Save the script after making changes by clicking "Save" in Script Editor's "File" menu.

Feel free to make other localization changes.

Super, hat geklappt!

Zurück
Oben Unten