True or False? Only for Woman

AlexaCont

Surely many of you played the popular game True or False, but what if you did not answer all the questions in the World?
How much do you know about women and what surrounds them? Did you find it interesting?
Our facts will surprise you! Answer the questions "True" or "False", learn a lot of new and interesting! But be careful, because many of the facts can be myths!
Use your logic or intuition to answer all the questions correctly. Questions will be updated, because in the world there are many more interesting things that you may not know about.

Download FREE game to AppStore:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/true-or-false-only-for-woman/id1372295779?l=ru&ls=1&mt=8
1bea2f0de15a.jpg

Seit knapp einem Jahr registriert und der erste Beitrag ist dann Werbung?

[QUOTE = «скульптор, должность: 9696831, член: 242381»] Так как почти год зарегистрирован и первый пост, то реклама [/ QUOTE]?
I am developer IOS and I release my game)

• Gefällt mir
Reaktionen: iPhill
Seit knapp einem Jahr registriert und der erste Beitrag ist dann Werbung?
Das ist der Bereich "App Promotion". Wenn man dort etwas reinstellt, kann es fast nur Werbung sein. Steht ja auch in der Beschreibung:
App Präsentation, Vermarktung, Bewertung und Diskussion zu Deiner selbst entwickelten Applikation oder App Idee

• Gefällt mir
Reaktionen: iPhill
Zurück
Oben Unten