Services/Dienste im Programmmenü

M

mallwart

Aktives Mitglied
in jedem programm-menü ( gleich rechts nebem dem apfel ) existieren dienste , wie bildschirmfoto , bbedit , mail , finder ... ) . kann mir jemand verraten , wie ich diese aktivieren , denn unbahängig wo ich mich befinde oder was markiert ist , diese dienste bleiben grau .

Vielleicht hilft dir dieser Ausschnitt aus der Macworld weiter:

"How do I get the items in the Services menu to work? For example, I want to grab a screen shot, but in every application I've tried, the Grab command's options are grayed out.
- Sean T. O'Brien, Charlottesville, Virginia

For those readers who've just pulled up the Finder menu's Services command and remarked, "Hey, those services look pretty darned active to me!" I suggest opening an application such as AppleWorks or Microsoft Word and giving it another whirl. You'll discover that services are serviceable only in applications written in OS X's Cocoa environment, such as TextEdit and Safari. Carbon applications (such as AppleWorks, Word, and Adobe Photoshop) and OS 9 applications, including QuarkXPress and Coda Finale, can't take advantage of services.

The Grab service is even more limited. Services can't create documents, so the Grab service can't act like the similarly named Grab application (or even the 1-shift-3 keyboard shortcut). The service can't take a screen shot and save it as a separate document. Instead, the Grab service can only add a capture to an open document in a supported Cocoa application. For example, if you have an RTF (Rich Text Format) TextEdit document open and active, the Grab service can capture the screen and place the resulting capture into the RTF document."

Entscheidend dürfte auch sein, dass sich die Programme, um Services zu nutzen und anzubieten AFAIK im Applications-Folder befinden müssen...

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
Zurück
Oben Unten