Postal 2 auf G5

tut er doch oder?
oder nur das add-on?

Mit dem Zoll gab es keine Probleme. Das Paket ging ungeöffnet am Zoll Vorbei.
Mein Tipp, bestell das AddOn gleich mit, es ist die 20$ wert.

Gruß
Markus

Gerade eben habe ich eine Infomail bekommen:

Mac Owners Everywhere Can Share The Pain via POSTAL Download Hub

Running With Scissors and Vindico Partner to Offer Worldwide Online Delivery of POSTAL 2: STP and Apocalypse Weekend on Mac

Tucson, AZ As a company that has supported Macintosh gaming since its inception nearly a decade ago, it was only a matter of time before Running With Scissors found the right partner to make POSTAL 2: Share the Pain and its add-on scenario, Apocalypse Weekend available to Mac users worldwide via download.

That partner is UK based Vindico Technologies, the leading software hub for worldwide, secure and high-speed delivery of game software directly to Mac desktops. Deliver2Mac.com offers customer accounts with a purchase history, international monetary exchange, a user-friendly interface and secure payment technology. Finally, as a Macintosh-only hub, POSTAL Mac gamers can expect the smoothest possible transaction when dealing with Deliver2Mac.com

"Hey, any company that starts with the first three letters of my name is off to a good start," boasted Running With Scissors' CEO and Megalomaniac-in-Chief Vince Desi. "But seriously, I've been supporting the Mac ever since I helped launch Mac User magazine in the 80s." "We are extremely pleased to see the Mac Postal games arrive on the digital arena", said Vindico Technologies director, Mark Hinton. "Deliver2Mac has provided Running With Scissors with a secure digital delivery solution for the Mac, enabling their Mac titles to be accessible regardless of location".

Sidestepping censorship has become an art form for the World's Most Dangerous Software Company, as was proven by its deal with Softwrap late last year whereby the POSTAL franchise became available to PC users across the planet via download. Now, with Deliver2Mac.com the final barrier to allowing the entire planet to go POSTAL has fallen.

Prima! Aber schade, daß es nicht über PayPal geht. Weiß jemand, wie groß der Download sein wird? Geht das Spiel auf eine CD-R? Das Disc Image wird ja wohl gezippt sein?

also beide gehen jeweils auf ne cd, aber zusammen denke ich nicht

Zurück
Oben Unten