Officejet G85 und Intel Mac ???

F

funkestern

Aktives Mitglied
Hi,

jemand Erfahrungen ob der Officejet G85 mit den Intel Macs reibungslos funktioniert?

danke

mein g85 macht mit meinem imac g5 auch immer wieder probleme!

kennt da jmd ne lösung?

gruss
xallo

geht nix!

Treiber lässt sich installieren aber dann geht nichts mehr . Wer weiss abhilfe ? MacBook Pro dient als System...

Hallo.

habe das gleiche Problem an einem Intel iMac..

Treiber liess sich installieren, Drucker hat sogar aus Word gedruckt und irgendwann kam nur noch "waiting for device"..das wars dann.

Als ich dann den Treiber noch drüberinstallieren wollte meinte er, dass er das nicht könne und ich das Setup erneut starten soll. Dann wieder das gleiche Spiel..

Hat mitlerweile jemand ne Lösung?

Danke!

Gruß Marcel

Mein Vater hat an seinem MBP sowohl im Büro, als auch zu Hause einen G85 laufen. Bei beiden Druckern bis jetzt keine Probleme. Außer das die Fax Funktion aus einer Anwendung nicht wirklich gut läuft.
Hat den Treiber 2 mal installiert, da beide Geräte natürlich untecshiedliche Seriennummern und Fax Nummern haben und auch die anderen Einstellungen unterscheiden sich minimal.

Gruss

Pascal

Fax und Scan brauche ich erstmal nicht!

Welchen Treiber hat er genau installiert?

danke schonmal!

sorry für den Doppelpost, aber habe gerade eine opensource Lösung gefunden... Hatte jemand bereits die Möglichkeit diesen Treiber (in Verbindung mit ESP Ghostscript) zu testen?

http://www.linuxprinting.org/macosx/hpijs/

Hier noch eine kurze Anleitung:

How do I add a USB printer with the HPIJS driver?
Using Apple's Print Center application to add a USB printer for use with the hpijs driver is a rather convoluted process. It should be automatic when device information is available, but unfortunately a nasty bug in Print Center's URI creation routine (which will likely never be fixed in Jaguar) has required disabling of the automatic matching and hence the requirement to use of the convoluted option-click-elbow procedure.

The hpijs installer includes an integrated "ReadMe" file that describes rather explicitly how to set up a printer. I must emphasize that it is very important to follow this procedure to the letter if you wish to be successful in creating your printer. I understand that many longtime Mac users may find the set-up procedure unintuitive, but I was not the one who thought it up, and most likely I would have done it differently. Nevertheless, of the various printer set-up procedures available (and there are several) this procedure is the one that is the most "Mac-like" as it requires no command-line skills, and after all, it is only six easy steps, which is not so many for something that you should have to do only once.

If you like, you may run the installer again and print or save the Readme (it is the second screenful of text titled "Important information"). You may quit the installer at this point with no harm done (or if you run it again nothing bad will happen either). In case you threw away the disk image containing the installer and uninstaller (not a good idea in my opinion) here's a copy of the set-up procedure:

Adding USB printers to the system printer list In Mac OS X Jaguar, the process for setting up a USB printer using the hpijs driver is not obvious (you may find it helpful at this point to save or print this file for later reference, as you must first continue the installation process before you can set up your printer). To set up your USB printer please follow these simple steps:

1. verify that your USB printer is connected to your Mac and turned on. If your printer was connected and turned on when you started your mac you may continue. If not, you should restart your mac now before continuing.

2. Open Print Center (located in your Applications folder under Utilities)

3. Press and hold the option key on your keyboard while you click Add Printer in the Print Center toolbar.

4. Within the setup sheet, choose Advanced from the top popup (don't see Advanced? go back and reread the previous step).

5. Click the Device popup and select your printer by name (it should be the last item in the menu list).

6. Finally, click on the Printer Model popup and select your device manufacturer (for hpijs the manufacturer is typically "HP"), then select the correct driver from the driver list and click Add (hint: the driver name should include "Foomatic + hpijs" ).

Warning! You must select the correct driver for your specific printer. If you fail to do this you may get garbled output, or no output at all!

Gruß M

Zurück
Oben Unten