HP 2610 mit Tiger 10.4.2 nicht gut

H

hamanty

Neues Mitglied
Hallo Spezialisten,

Ich brauche Hilfe:
Ich habe ein neuen HP 2610 Drucker (Tiger 10.4.2)
Aber ich kann keine Hp Software Installieren die Installation unterbricht bei (518 Noch zu installierenden Dateien) oder es kommt ein Signalisation Error 28!!!!!!
Auch die direkt von HP herunter geladen Software funktioniert nicht!!!!!!!!

Ich weiss nicht ob das an TIGER 10.4.2 liegt
Die bestehende HP software in Tiger ist nicht vollstaendig.

ich danke allen Spezialisten die mir Helfen

hamanty
:mad:

Hallo

Folgendes soll helfen:

In case someone has this problem, simply drive you library/preference folder to your desktop prior to installing. Once your done installing, delete the new preference folder and replace with your old one.

Quelle

Alternativ:
-------------
Sep. 7, 2005

HP Photosmart Workaround

Johannes Fahrenkrug
I have a new iBook with Tiger installed and I have a HP Photosmart 2610 printer. I have found out how to successfully get the new Tiger drivers from HP to work:

Download the driver here.
Install it. Make sure your printer is turned on!
At step 6 or 7 of the installation, you are asked to start the printer setup utility. Don't do that, just click "Continue" until the driver installation is finished.
Now start the Printer Setup Utility, and select "Reset Printer System" from the menu. Then click on add printer, IP Printing, More printers. Now a message should pop up that Tiger found new printer drivers and if you want to reload the browser. Click yes.
Now you should see your printer in the list. (You might have also seen it in the list before, but as "unsupported printer", which you couldn't select!). Select it and click "add". That's it!

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
Super Super Super!

Es Funktioniert

Vielen Dank

Hama

Zurück
Oben Unten