H/K Soundsticks Störungen

D

Diamand

Aktives Mitglied
Keine Ahnung was jetzt plötzlich los ist. Bin umgezogen und habe meine H/K Soundsticks wie immer angeschlossen. Nun habe ich ein permanentes
knacken in den Lautsprechern. Wenn ich das alles in eine Dose einstöpsel
läuft es ohne Geräusche. Jemand eine Idee?
Ach ja habe eine iMac G5.

Knacken oder Brummen ( so etwa 50Hz ?)

Das hab ich dazu auf der HP von H/K gefunden:

Why do my speakers make static, crackling, humming or hissing sounds?

Antwort:
First you need to determine where the problem is. Try connecting your speakers to another audio source such as a portable CD player. If you receive the proper sonic results, this will tell you that the problem is in the computer and/or soundcard setup. In this case there are many things to try. 1. Interference may be causing the distortion. Please check all surrounding electrical objects and place the speakers away from the problem object. 2. Ensure that the speaker input jack is pushed all the way into the appropriate jack. Check all the connections and secure them. 3. The volume on your soundcard may be set too high. Decrease the volume in your volume control panel. Also check the volume and tone controls on the speaker. 4. Sound card or audio source material may cause a problem. *note* the quality of the audio source is also a factor (i.e. bad recording). The compatibility of your CD/DVD rom drive, soundcard and software will contribute to the quality of your sound.

*angebissen* schrieb:
Das hab ich dazu auf der HP von H/K gefunden:

Why do my speakers make static, crackling, humming or hissing sounds?

Antwort:
First you need to determine where the problem is. Try connecting your speakers to another audio source such as a portable CD player. If you receive the proper sonic results, this will tell you that the problem is in the computer and/or soundcard setup. In this case there are many things to try. 1. Interference may be causing the distortion. Please check all surrounding electrical objects and place the speakers away from the problem object. 2. Ensure that the speaker input jack is pushed all the way into the appropriate jack. Check all the connections and secure them. 3. The volume on your soundcard may be set too high. Decrease the volume in your volume control panel. Also check the volume and tone controls on the speaker. 4. Sound card or audio source material may cause a problem. *note* the quality of the audio source is also a factor (i.e. bad recording). The compatibility of your CD/DVD rom drive, soundcard and software will contribute to the quality of your sound.

Danke, diese Dinge habe ich eigentlich alle durch. Am gleichen Standort mit
Dose tritt das Problem nicht auf.

Zurück
Oben Unten