DOC TO GO auf MAC für Zire72 funktioniert nicht !!!!

F

frodobookling

Mitglied
Ich bekomme mit dem Vise-Installer dieses Doc 2 go einfach nicht installiert.... Immer bekomme ich eine absurde Fehlermeldung, der Zugriff sei verweigert worden, auch wenn ich alle zugriffsrechte habe !!

Weiß jemand Rat ????

DANKE

n´Abend!

Ich kenne das Problem, kann aber momentan die entsprechende Datei nicht finden.....verda....! Du schaust am Besten mal auf die Herstellerseite von Doc2Go, da steht drin was Du machen musst, damit es funzt! Es liegt an irgendeinem Problem mit den Rechten. Komischerweise hilft auch kein reparieren der Rechte mit dem Festplattendienstprog! Hatte ich damals auch versucht! Schau mal nach, derweilen such ich nochmal bei mir auf dem Book!

Alex

Gefunden!!!!

Was für Fehlermeldungen bekommst Du denn?

Meine Fehlermeldung ist:

"Es ist ein Fehler beim Erstellen einer Datei augetreten.
1008:5,-5000
Es ist ein Fehler aufgetreten:Zugriff verweigert"

Das ist eine beschissene Meldung... :)

frodobookling schrieb:
Meine Fehlermeldung ist:

"Es ist ein Fehler beim Erstellen einer Datei augetreten.
1008:5,-5000
Es ist ein Fehler aufgetreten:Zugriff verweigert"

Das ist eine beschissene Meldung... :)

Welche Version v. Doctogo nutzt du denn? Bei mir funzt zwar die Installation, aber sobald ich synce (und an einem Doc - ob auf dem Rechner oder auf dem palm - was geändert hab oder es neu erstellt wurde) kackt der sync-Vorgang komplett ab und ich muss den Palm resetten. Das aber nur bei der version 7 und nur beim Mac - bei Win ist alles fine und dandy. Schlimm genug, das sagen zu müssen.

hatte ich glaube ich auch. Ist schon lange her aber ich weiss dass auf der Herstellerseite ein FAQ-Punkt zu dem Thema besteht. man muss einem Ordner irgendwo andere Rechte geben damits funzt.

Gruss
Saruter

hatte auch das problem hier mit dem tungsten t2
lösung war: du musst auch die rechte von condition ordner reparieren...

vorher fuzt garniox ... danach ging alles

gruß bekazor

Danke erstmal..

wie ist denn die Adresse von dem Hersteller ???
palmsource ist das doch nicht, oder...?

Oh nein, und jetzt hab ich auch noch das gleiche Problem mit Acrobat Reader... will er wieder nicht installieren..... Keine Rechte...

Welcher Ordner ist das denn....

ist ja wie beim PC.....

hier nochmal die suport seite fals du sie nicht kennst ;)

link

bei mir war es wie gesagt der 2te punkt also der conduition ordner...

greets again bekazor

ordner ist : machd/libary/appl.support/palmhotsync/conduiton

Nochmal n´Abend!

Für das Problem hätte ich diese Lösung!

Problem: When installing Documents To Go for the Mac, I receive "Error Creating File: 1008: 5, -5000. Access Denied Error" I am running Mac OS 10.x. After clicking 'OK,' the following error pops-up and the installation quits. What do I do? Solution: This is a problem related to the permission set on the Mac. The permission are not related to any directories that DataViz creates. It is actually caused by Palm and how it installs Palm Desktop 4.1 on a Mac OS 10.x system. Recently, PalmOne released an update to Palm Desktop 4.1 that officially supports 10.2.6 or higher. This is Palm Desktop version 4.2.1. What happened, with previous versions of Palm Desktop, is when Palm Desktop was installed, the directory for the Conduits is created with "Read Only" permissions. This means any 3rd Party application that wants to install a conduit can not do so. In order to correct this, you will need to do the following:

1. Download and install Palm Desktop 4.2.1 for Mac OS X: Palm Desktop for Macintosh
2. Attempt to install Documents To Go If you still proceed to have problems, you may need to change the permissions on the Conduits folder

1. Go to your HD/Library/Application Support/Palm HotSync/Conduits *NOTE* This is the Library Folder on the root level of your Hard Drive, not the Library folder within your Mac OS 10 User folder.
2. Do 'Get Info' on this folder (Apple & I keys or File > Get Info)
3. Click on the 'Ownerships & Permissions' tab at the bottom
4. Click the lock on the right hand side to unlock these settings
5. Change the Owner to your username (or the one with (me) at the end). 6. Click the lock on the right hand side to lock these settings
7. Close the Get Info Window
8. Install Documents To Go ** If you are using Documents To Go version 5.0 you may need to change the permissions on another folder as well.

Please follow the steps below if the above steps did not work.

1. Go to your HD/Library/Applications/Palm HotSync/Conduits
3. Click on the 'Ownerships & Permissions' tab at the bottom
4. Click the lock on the right hand side to unlock these settings
5. Change the Owner to your username (or the one with (me) at the end). 6. Click the lock on the right hand side to lock these settings
7. Close the Get Info Window
8. Install Documents To Go

Ach ja, nur der Vollständigkeit wegen:

When installing Documents To Go for the Mac, I receive "Error Creating Folder: 1008:9,-5000. Access Denied Error". I am running Mac OS X. Document ID: 12534 Last Reviewed: 7/19/2004 << Back Problem: When installing Documents To Go for the Mac, I receive "Error Creating Folder: 1008: 9, -5000. Access Denied Error" I am running Mac OS X. After clicking 'OK,' the following error pops-up and the installation quits. What do I do? Solution: If you are using OS 10.2.x and above:
1. Go in to your HD: Library: Contextual Menu Items Folder *NOTE* This is the Library Folder on the root level of your Hard Drive, not the Library folder within your Mac OS 10 User folder (Home Directory)
3. Click on the 'Ownerships & Permissions' tab at the bottom (On OS 10.3 you should click 'Details'
4. Click the lock on the righthand side to unlock these settings
5. Change the Owner to your username (or the one with (me) at the end). 6. Check the Owner Access Setting and be sure it is set to Read and Write 7. Click the lock on the righthand side to lock these settings
8. Close the Get Info Window
9. Install Documents To Go If you have installed Apple iSync to your Mac, please proceed to: Library/Application Support/Palm Hotsync/Conduits Then do a Get Info on this folder and be sure it is not set to Read Only. If this folder is read only, please set it back to your user with Read & Write access using the same steps outlined above.

If you are still experiencing the problem, please try to run the "Repair Privileges Utility". Here are the steps:
1. Open Disk Utility (/Applications/Utilities/).
2. Select your Mac OS X startup volume in the left-hand column of the Disk Utility window,
3. Then click the First Aid tab.
4. Click the Repair Disk Permissions button. Once the utility has finished, try to install Documents To Go. Finally, if this issue still exists, please try to update your version of SuffIt Deluxe. This may be done through Aladdin's Website If you are using OS 10.1.x: You must first enable the ROOT user. Steps can be found on the following webpage: Mac OS X: Troubleshooting Permissions Issues Once ROOT is enabled:
1. Go to your HD: Library: Contextual Menu Items Folder
2. Do 'Show Info' on this folder (Hit the Apple & I keys or Select File > Get Info Menu)
3. Select 'Privileges' in the pop-up menu
4. Change the Group Privileges to "Read & Write"
5. Close the Show Info Window 6. Log Out of Root
7. Log in as Admin user
8. Install Documents To Go If you are still experiencing the problem, you will need to run the "Repair Privileges Utility.

It can be downloaded from the following website:

Mac OS X: About the Repair Privileges Utility 1.1

Once the utility has finished, try to install Documents To Go. Background: On all versions of OS X (10.0 to 10.3), /Library/Contextual Menu Items/ is not created in a default installation. Its only when an application that needs to install contextual menu items looks for this folder does this folder actually get created. The problem we run into is that other products installing Contextual Menus are creating this folder with read/write access only for "system" (root) and read access for all others. What this means is that the person running our installer, as admin, gets an error because of permission problems - it can't install our plug-in to that folder. A user isn't even able to simply drag a plug-in into the folder. The only solution is to correct privileges of that folder.

Das war´s!

THANXXXXXXXXXX A LOT

pepp cumber banana carro

Zurück
Oben Unten