Telnet Connection Refused when trying to connect to local IOCP Server

M

me123

Mitglied
Hello,

I am building a hardware cockpit and using a plugin for a flightsimulator (xplane) to startup a so called IOCP server - this server would communicate with the Hardware-Software and ARDUINO and the Flightsim. In the manual it says that I should

telnet <IP of Computer running Xplane> 8090

which usually worked fine when I used telnet before in other projects/school/mail etc... Now I have the problem that the console tells me that my mac (10.5.8 MacBook late 2008 Aluminium) refuses the connection. I understand that this is probably related to one wrong set config file (?) that prohibits the computer to accept connections via telnet (which definitely IS unsecure but I need it)

Is there a workaround =? Can somebody PLEASE help me I am quite confused...

Cheers, marc

Sorry hab leider iwie das forum vermischt und WIEDER auf englisch geschrieben tut mir echt leid!

Also ich baue ein Cockpit und möchte auf einen IOCP server mit telnet zugreifen (dieser läuft auf meinem MacBook)

mein Terminal sagt mir aber Connection Refused - was mache ich falsch bzw muss ich ändern

liebe grüße und tut mir echt leid :/

Die Firewall blockt oder der Server läuft nicht. Probier mal auf dem Rechner mit dem Server "telnet localhost portnummer", wenns klappt ist es die Firewall.

nein, Xplane mit IOCP server läuft auf meinem MacBook und von diesem möchte ich Daten, welche der Server kennt abfragen

bitte helft mir!

Was ist jetzt mit der Firewall? Läuft sie? Wenn ja, probeweise abschalten. Ist der Server so konfiguriert dass er überhaupt auf dem Port läuft?

Zurück
Oben Unten